silvertails Memes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ooooh Le Snack...totally has to be added

doesn't anbody like me ?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300768510[/time]

oh, and Conga Line of course ;)

Would like to know if Pontian Sea Eagle meant to misspell Ironstine or was he being sarcastic?

Conga line certainly needs to get a run, but may inflame some of the people from the past, so may give it a miss

Hey Dan,

Other than the link in this thread, how do we access the memes page? Or are you working on it & I'm being a Mullane?

Fonz link said:
Would like to know if Pontian Sea Eagle meant to misspell Ironstine or was he being sarcastic?

Ironstine is a race horse.So it's obvious Pontian likes a flutter..Well thats all I can come up with,either way it's gold and a clear winner IMO..

TokyoEagle link said:
Stop being a Gallop.

I thought a \"true supporter\" was used mainly during the members V non members war.

It was Tokyo but still gets an airing (Strangely, it's normally brought up by those that are not members not those that are?)

Ah the "true supporter" argument.....**** I used to hate that we are ALL true supporters, members or not....but in saying that to be a TRUE supporter you have to be a member....just kidding...who gives a rats arse!

That and Sandwiches are great

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4