silvertails Memes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So with all the memes currently floating about I decided to start putting a page together with a list of all of our memes

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/silvertails-memes

I needs some help with Ironstines as I can not find the original post.

Also can anyone add any others they can think of?

Dan

oohh yeah, care to expand it for me?

really need to define Ironstines, that's a complete winner if you ask me

Ok added all of those, let me know what you think

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300761885[/time]

found it http://www.silvertails.net/forums/index.php?topic=186443.msg315432#msg315432 and added to the mem page

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
someone used to post  I want to root Brett Stewart

it's close to a meme but a little off. no pun intended there.

There are more and we will dig them up. Happy for others to write their own blurb/explanation for the meme and correct or alter mine if you wish

NOOOO!!
Dan - From your page of meme's.....

- "Clearly this user was trying to call us "Einsteins" and attempt to use sarcasm to call us stupid, however in one of the most spectacular backfires in the history of the internet, dear Pontian completely misspelled Eintstein. Whether this was done on purpose, or whether this was done due to stupidity we may never know, but it has spawned a mini phenomena on Silvertails.net and you will oft see in multiple thread people being called "Ironstine". It's meaning is obvious and it's impact is hilarity and will go down in the annals as one of the more brilliantly funny terms ever coined on this site.

Fixed. thank you.

Your thoughts so far on the collection of memes?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300763226[/time]

Jamesie link said:
rocket surgery

thats a general meme not specific to here so not sure I should add it

Shane link said:
YART
Ferris
A Myles
Dads Army
Lowe
Missing pens
Bailey
Ego
Fifi

Fifi has made the cut, and missing pens may also make the cut, let me think on it

Change Luke Williams to Williamson uner Goat Photos. I know at times he played like he was related to T-Rex though.

cheers done. I drew a complete blank with his name

Also I think Princess should acknowledge Kingy's full royal title of "HRH Princess Tippy Toes"

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300763809[/time]

What about "as predictable as a Chad Randall blindside play"

I thought about the Randall blindside thing, but we haven't really used it in years. We do sometimes say "Doing  Chad Randall" so I could add that

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6