Silvertails image gallery and source?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi Guys,

I am looking to put together an image gallery together for us all to use and upload our various Sea Eagles photos up to. This will be for fan photos and stock sea eagles images only as I do not want to be infringing any copyright. Those images will be used also around the site for news articles and so on.

Just wondering whether anyone would be interested in this and whether they have photos and images they can contribute?

Cheers
Dan

Sounds good Dan.
What sort of photo's?
Game day photo's or family member photo's in Manly gear & GE's hat type photo's?

haha and player photos etc as well. I am recoding the way the front page of the site works and in doing so want to re-design it. I want to give the site more of a magazine style but that means a more image rich site

George Burgess seen his own reflection in a car window in Cairns. That didn't end well. Unless he thought his brother had accidently locked himself inside someone's car, and tried to rescue him. It gets very hot very quickly inside a locked car, especially in Cairns.

Sweet I am working on it. Trying to decide if I should tie it to the forums or the front end or a mixture.

Dan said:
haha and player photos etc as well. I am recoding the way the front page of the site works and in doing so want to re-design it. I want to give the site more of a magazine style but that means a more image rich site

Is Byso still taking pics at the games like he used to? He always had a lot of good pics of the players and cheerleaders in action.

-----------------------------------------------------
Woops, I really hate that when I reply to a post of a thread that I've left open and then find that the question has already been asked and replied:s

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4