Silvertails first female moderator

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you for the support Silvertails. Happy to be flying the flag with the other females who attend this site. As for my name in pink - yay!

Thank you for the support Silvertails. Happy to be flying the flag with the other females who attend this site. As for my name in pink - yay!

Anyone who says a bad word about Brett Stewart will be banned permanantly - great stuff Nicci!

Anyone who says a bad word about Brett Stewart will be banned permanantly - great stuff Nicci!

niccipops said:

Congrats, well deserved! :D

niccipops said:

Congrats, well deserved! :D

This is a flamin' outrage! Damn quota system.

Why back in my day...rabble, rabble, rabble!

Anyway, congrats, I'm sure the job pays well and it'll look great on your resume.

:)

"Hat approves this appointment."

This is a flamin' outrage! Damn quota system.

Why back in my day...rabble, rabble, rabble!

Anyway, congrats, I'm sure the job pays well and it'll look great on your resume.

:)

"Hat approves this appointment."

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4