Silvertails first female moderator

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all just wanted to let you know that we recently ran a survey for female members as a result of that we wanted to add a female member as a moderator. The leadership group discussed it and we agreed on the ever popular niccipops.

She accepted the position and is now part of the moderation and leadership group.

Just wanted to congratulate her and thank her for taking on the role.

She is also tasks with being a leader among the ladies and helping to build our female membership.

Go niccipops and go manly!

Hi all just wanted to let you know that we recently ran a survey for female members as a result of that we wanted to add a female member as a moderator. The leadership group discussed it and we agreed on the ever popular niccipops.

She accepted the position and is now part of the moderation and leadership group.

Just wanted to congratulate her and thank her for taking on the role.

She is also tasks with being a leader among the ladies and helping to build our female membership.

Go niccipops and go manly!

Well deserved. Congrats niccipops.

Seen her posts around here and is one of few who doesn't attack me and seems really level headed!

Seen her posts around here and is one of few who doesn't attack me and seems really level headed!

MrInvisible said:

I'm sure your comments will be printed in blue and white around 1 mm high and go straight to the pool room. Thanks - much, again.

MrInvisible said:

I'm sure your comments will be printed in blue and white around 1 mm high and go straight to the pool room. Thanks - much, again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7