Silvertails Fan Page - Facebook

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
there is a photo of me with a Manly stubby cooler in a few of the wedding photos, they are on Leanne's page.

A nice on of me sipping my beer from between her cleavage and one of her sipping it from between my legs....we are a classy lot

Dan link said:
there is a photo of me with a Manly stubby cooler in a few of the wedding photos, they are on Leanne's page.

A nice on of me sipping my beer from between her cleavage and one of her sipping it from between my legs....we are a classy lot
I guess you had to make the locals feel at home. 

Cliffy has posted a chant over there intended for the weekend.  I fear if he does go through with it he will resemble an Eels supporter by the end of the day - no teeth. 

Our news is autmatically syndicated across to the Facebook page now.

Will work on discussion posts another day

Matabele link said:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Silvertails/374619185754?ref=ts&v=wall#!/pages/The-Silvertails/374619185754?ref=nf

The Silvertails Group over there has been a closed affair and you're limited with what you can do with a group.  So I've created a Fan Page which has a lot more we can do with it.

Sign up and promote the heck out of it - the main aim is to direct traffic back to here which should liven things up further.

Arn't things alive enough as they are??

Thanks for the invite BE

Good to put a few faces to names.

Nice to see the "No one likes us" banner shown a few times...I'm on the right of the banner on the hill in "The Fans" photo page (BrookieGreg is on the left)

In the "Manly Moments" the original owner of the banner (Northern Eagle) is pictured at Homebush pre-2008 GF (It was originally shown for the first time at the Robina Tavern pre-Titans game in 08 - Apparently he got his wife to make it for him after he heard some "pommie blokes" (??) singing the song at Suncorp and at the Caxton the season before ).

He swapped the banner for my "No one likes us" T shirt at the Leagues Club after the game and goes everywhere with the MWTS 

Mark from Brisbane link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182701.msg255352#msg255352 date=1268916852]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Silvertails/374619185754?ref=ts&v=wall#!/pages/The-Silvertails/374619185754?ref=nf

The Silvertails Group over there has been a closed affair and you're limited with what you can do with a group.  So I've created a Fan Page which has a lot more we can do with it.

Sign up and promote the heck out of it - the main aim is to direct traffic back to here which should liven things up further.

Arn't things alive enough as they are??

[/quote] No, it's quite dull compared to what it used to be.  ;)

Vid, are you going to put some of your photos up?

got this last week at the sfs
wvFFsUbW.jpeg

Let them go their hardest.  I'm personally happiest when we're copping heaps of vitriol because it means we're traveling well and the politics of envy are in play.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4