Silvertails congratulations and tribute to Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brett throughout the whole ordeal, i believed that you were not capable of such an act, and i was right.  
What has happened to you is unspeakable, and for you to come through the other side with your head held high makes me so proud to be a Manly fan.
You are a champion bloke and will go down as one of the best players to pull on the maroon and white.

My family and i would like to wish you and your family all the best in the future.

When I think how stressed we sometimes get over little things such as money, work etc, I can only imagine how you, Jaime and your family felt each day over the past 18 months. Almost makes me ill. The fact that you all held it together speaks volumes for your strength, courage and tenacity.
You probably don't remember, but my wife got a photo of you with her and the kids outside the Novotel very early in the year. She has strong views on these sorts of things, as do we all. She remarked that there was no way that the person who she had the photo with could be capable of what you were accused of.
You should also take heart that almost every person I have spoken to regarding this, most of them Manly haters, are very happy with the verdict.
All the best, and we look forward to hopefully seeing you back to your best next year. 

Brett while I have never met you I would like to express my sympathy for the ordeal both you and your loved ones have been put through over the last 18 months.

The fact that it took less than 2 hours for a jury to announce what every person who has seen or heard of your off field endeavours knew in their heart to be the truth speaks volumes about the farce that occurred.  

Best of luck for the future & I look forward to watching you grace the field for many years to come.  

Brett, I just want to say on behalf of my family and myself, you have proven to be one strong hombre. You have handled yourself professionally and god only know the pain you must have gone through during the past 18 months.

I hope you can get over this mentally and please take strength in all the support you have.

Good luck mate, hope to see you back to your best in 2011.

Brett as a Manly supporter and fan of yours I would like to pass on my sympathies for what you have had to endure and also to let you know how proud I am of the way you have conducted yourself throughout this ordeal. Most of all we have missed the hell out of having you on the field. Hope the knee holds up and you have a great off-season. You can then let your footy do the talking in 2011.

Go Brett - you rock dude!!

Brett, do yourself a favour and have a listen/watch to a song called The Touch by Stan Bush.  It rocks (as a bonus it features scenes from the Transformers!).  So do you.

Best wishes mate and since you run so fast, godspeed.

All the best to Brett and the whole Stewart family. The last 18 months must have been hell for you. Just know that us fans always believed in you and our support never waivered. I look forward to you running out on Brookie Oval again and I have no doubt you will be back to your best in no time.

The measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.  Martin Luther King

Brett, the way you handled yourself in this time of crisis is a credit to you, your family and friends.  Can't wait to see you next year without the weight of the world on your shoulders carving up the competition.

Brett - you are a true champion and I am proud to have you as a player to idolise.  I hope this awful experience has not jaded your view on life too much.  You may have a few detractors but you have a whole heap more supporters who never doubted your innocence.  Everyone of us who have had the pleasure of meeting you know what a true gentleman you are.  The whole Manly family love you to death and cannot wait to see you back on the field playing great footy.  Take care of those knees and here is to a great 2011. - Love You - MissKate

Brett, I'm happy to hear things have worked out for you, as stated by others I never doubted your innocence.

Get those knees back in shape, don't just come back as good as you were before, go on to become even better on the footy field.

Brett , Jaime and Family .

My family and I send you all our hope and encouragement that  you may all rise above this tragedy and come out the other side stronger and closer together. Congratulations you are truely inspiring people.

Brett ,  We hope that you can return to the footy field bigger and better than ever and continue to do what you do so well .

In the meantime, We hope you can leave this chapter in your life behind you, and we look forward to seeing you smile again soon  .

Good luck with the rest of your life mate, and see you at Brookie in 2011 .

Regards
David and Stephanie Connor .

Im very glad the truth has come out.

I would also hope this is just one step closer to Gallop getting out of the game. What he did to Stewy was unfair and will effect Stewys standing in the game and hence future earnings.

Give it to the NRL and media with both barrels umm no, not enough get a mini gun and give it to those that had you guilty before being proven innocent.

Let me start by saying that last night when I saw Brett on TV it was upsetting to see what he went through but at the same time I couldn't have been prouder. He stuck it to the media and the NRL in true style and gave credit to the people that mattered most at this tough time.

We always knew you were not guilty Brett and stood by you 100%. It was disappointing the Phil Gould said that the Manly fans would be "happy they would have their fullback back". I want to let Brett know and his fmaily that he means more to us than being "our fullback". He is more than just a player to us and we thought more that "this great man has finally been found innocent and justice has been served".

I want to also thank everyone else that stood by him: fans, the club, the players, Des and most importantly his family and Jaime. You are all what makes this club more than just a team, but a family...a family I am honoured to be a part of for the rest of my life.

Take care Brett, get your knees back to 110% and then we can finally see the Prince return where he truely belongs...at the top of the NRL.

Jono

Brett; I'm very glad this horrible 18 months is over for you and I am looking forward to 2011 when you get back to doing what you love. I'm proud of you.

I met you 4 times over the last 2 years and you always took the time out to talk to me - especially about my 2 knee reconstructions and going into detail about your surgery. I couldn't be more thankful. Made me feel like one day I'm going to be full recovered from these surgeries.

You are my hero and always will be!!! you are and always will be the Prince of the Brookvale.

Have an amazing offseason and take a well deserved break with your family and Jaimie.
Annelise :)

and to the Silvertails site:
thankyou so much for the coverage of the case.

Brett and family,
My family is delighted that this chapter for you is now closed, although as supporters we'll maintain the rage as to how this matter ever proceeded past the initial phone call. Your character and dignity were never in question among those who care about you. We have empathy for your pain but can't accurately imagine what hell you have been put through needlessly. As a Manly supporter of 50 years, I can't wait to welcome you back to Brookie. As a fellow human being I hope no other innocent person has to go through what you and your family have.
Take care,
Barry, Deborah, Dana and Luke Hyland  

Brett you are an inspirational and brave person.  Although I can't comprehend the enormity of pain that you have suffered over the past 18 months, I am so happy and proud of the way you have managed to make it through this difficult time in your life.

Rugby league has been shown to be a forgiving game and I have no doubt you will rise again to be the champion you have already shown us that you are.  Here's hoping you make the 100 tries milestone soon and then kick on to become one of the all time greats of our game.

We never doubted you Brett.

The way you have handled yourself through all this is outstanding.  I think very few of us could have done it anywhere near as well as you have.

You can hold your head high.  You are a credit to your family and to our club.

All the best for a long and successful career in the maroon and white.

Brett, I've been following you since I was a young boy and, being 19 now, never for a second did I doubt your innocence. Even if you had never won the 08 premiership, or if you never scored even one of your 98 tries, I'd still deem you as an amazing player and human being based on the generosity and true sportsmanship you bring to the game.

You're an honour to your code and a true hero, not just to diabetes sufferers, but to young influential people looking for a remarkable role model.

I hope you bounce back, and just like you Im sure, I cant wait for 2011.

Brett

This is such good news for you and your Family, I have never met you, but reading what others have written about you here,you are a fine, caring young man. what you have just gone through will make you stronger, keep your head up and try not to let the last 18 months take away your love for life and sense of humour

And always remember, you have your immediate family.....but you are also a part of a much bigger family.......The Mighty Manly Warringah Family, and all of us, will always be there for support

take a bit of time off and get away for a bit.......and come back to our team and family in 2011,better than ever

Good Luck

Mark Beach

NEVER DOUBTED  you brett onya mate , get that 100  tries  you will still be the fastest ever to get it..
finally you can concentrate on what you do best .. go get em mate..
GO MANLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  2011 IS THE YR WE  UNLEASH THE SNAKE.. ;)..

just want to say a cheerio to barry stewart finally justice mate none of us fans ever doubted your boy his integrity on & off the field is an example for any young player..

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6