Silvertails congratulations and tribute to Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Spot on Dan.

What a credit Brett is to the sea eagles community and his family. His family and friends have obviously been through the tough times as well and what a great result.

By Brett not doing a willie mason and coming out after he was found not guilty and mouthing off at the press shows he is a true gentleman and a champion bloke. Cant say that I wouldnt do a willie mason.

As for the NRL I hope that the next player that is done for intoxication (so they said) should sit out for 4 weeks. Gallop is gutless and said that it was not because of the charges but we all not it was. I am still filthy on that, but we all have to move on.

Cmon the chokers this Sunday beat the rooters and bring on 2011.

Schooner link said:
Yep, ditto Dan's and everyone's sentiments expressed here.

Look forward to a repeat of 2008 in 2011  :)

Agree, sad you had to go through it all Brett, but glad you have your name cleared.

Onwards to further Maroon & White glory!

For someone to go through what you did and still keep their chin up and maintain such composure and dignity through such a horrific ordeal clearly demonstrates the quality of human being you are.

Looking forward to big things from the Stewart brothers next year!!

Brett your and absolute legend and will alway be someone that i inspire to be like, you are a true gentleman of this world ! hats off to you and your family well done, now its time for you to relax and enjoy life once again. all the best in the future, and i cant wait to be on the hill cheering you and the manly boys on. ! Well done mate !

Just so each of you are aware, we have forwarded the link to this thread to Zorba and asked him to pass this along to Brett Stewart.

Thanks Zorba.

Dan

You've always been a pillar of the community through being a great person on top of the footballing ability.  

Now more than ever you are still a pillar of the community, but everyone now has even more admiration for you and your family for getting through this.  

PS you better marry that girl - she seems like a class act!

All the Best Brett and Jamie and the Stewart Family
enjoy the off season hope you enjoy your time with your family and all the best for the 2011 season
Go Manly ..............

a more printable view

http://www.silvertails.net/forums/index.php?action=printpage;topic=185547.0

Brett, we all thrill when we see you break clear on the football field, with your head held high and your chin up. You have always had, and now continue to have, every right to walk in public in the same proud manner.  

Great news Brett! Hopefully you can put the last 20 months behind you and move on with your life! I hope you can take some time away and enjoy some quality good times with those close to you! It's been wonderful to see the way you have carried yourself throughout this ordeal, a lesser man (of which there are plenty) would not have maintained such dignity and integrity. You are a true hero and I just hope you can move on and enjoy your life and acheive everything you set out to do! It's very clear from all the posts here that you have enormous support from us all.
Best of luck for yourself, Jaimie and your family

To Brett and his family. My best wishes to you all and sincere admiration for the strength and determination to prove to all what decent, honest and upstanding people you all are. You have come through this terrible ordeal with the class and dignity that many of us supporters always knew you had and are one of the main reasons why we love this club so much when outstanding people such as yourselves represent them.
I hope that you can find some solace and comfort from the thousands of people who have supported you through this and that your oustanding career as a footballer can continue to provide so much enjoyment to so many people. Well done Brett if i had to chose someone to be a friend I would hope that they would be exactly like you.

Brett, you are one of the most gifted players I have ever seen. There is no better sight in Rugby League than seeing you sprint away making the opposition look like they're on treadmills.

This pales in comparison to who you are off the field though. Throughout your career you have proven to be great person, this has been even more evident during the past 18 months. I can only imagine what you and your family, Jaime and close friends have been through. I know it hurt me, and I don't even know you.

Throughout this ordeal you have acted with dignity and shown what a great man you are. You are a credit to your family, and I hope the future brings you everything you want. You deserve it.

Good Luck Brett and the whole Stewart family.

Your innocence has never been doubted and we are all so glad that this chapter is now closed. We all know that you will now be able to do great things on and off the field and wish you every success for the rest of your career and more importantly your life. I am predicting your return will bring great success for the club in 2011  and "house full signs" at brookie.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6