Silvertails closing down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Due to our on field performance and the continued trolling and fighting and carry on from users, I have made the difficult decision to close down silvertails for an indefinite period of time.

There have also been some further external pressures that have been mounting for the past few weeks that have meant keeping the site open is just more effort than its worth.

It's been great running the site and being a part of it for the past 6 years and all the friends I have made through the site have been great.

It truly is a sad day but all good things have to end. We will keep the site open for the remainder of the day and will close it down at midnight tonight. Happy to answer any questions and our Facebook page will remain open.

Go manly.
Dan

LOL. Got me.

I was 3/4 of the way through my Silvertails farewell manifesto too........

Argh poor timing with April first, sorry but the post is serious

I can't do this to you all off the back of a loss to the eels. April Fools! :D

Just as well, otherwise you would have been the new whipping boy for the rest of the day :)

I was never worried, I believe there is get out clause on the Silvertails contract that allows Rambofan to takeover should Dan move on.

I agree close it down until all the players who are in contract talks have re-signed or resigned.

First our coach, then our players and now I hear the Telegraph is going to break the story that Easts, Souths, Dogs, Warriors et al have made an offer for the site. Apparently with the new TV contract the clubs have the extra funding to woo Daniel. Let's hope loyalty wins out over big bucks.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2