Silvertails Banner for games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I for some reason keep coming back to something simple like
The Silvertails
Voice of the supporters since 200 (when did we start this site again)
www.silvertails.net

Though I think that may make it too cramped.

The Silvertails [in big letters, seems to stand out and may be enough, I am sure it would get airtime to]

Mark from Brisbane said:
What is wrong with

"We are the Silvertails" (bigger of course)
www.silvertails.net

Yeah I think that says it all really.

Will make people want to check out the URL too

Dan, it's not a statement it's about getting more people to look at the forum.....well I suppose it is a statement but "we are the Silvertails" is simple and gets the message across and hopefully continued displaying of this increases the profile

Mark from Brisbane said:
NO NO NO

The Silvertails community wants you to spend that on yourseleves, a nice night out or something (and that had better be soon).

We can raise the money for it mate, get some costs, post that on here and leave it to me!!

Ha. There's no way i'm giving money to the help Mark get a brand new FPV XR8 fund! :p

Fonz said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
NO NO NO

The Silvertails community wants you to spend that on yourseleves, a nice night out or something (and that had better be soon).

We can raise the money for it mate, get some costs, post that on here and leave it to me!!

Ha. There's no way i'm giving money to the help Mark get a brand new FPV XR8 fund! :p

Yum yum :p:p:p

Asses - vain, self-important, silly, or aggressively stupid persons
Stick in 'idiots.net' if it will help you get the idea.

THE SILVERTAILS

Bleeding Maroon & White since ( not sure on the year or maybe use the 47)

As Mark said "We are Silvertails" or "We are the Silvertails"

Maybe even "The Silvertails' Stand"

And Dan don't be silly. Tell us the price and everyone will chip in. We already use the site for free, its time we paid it back.

Jono said:
As Mark said "We are Silvertails" or "We are the Silvertails"

Maybe even "The Silvertails' Stand"

And Dan don't be silly. Tell us the price and everyone will chip in. We already use the site for free, its time we paid it back.

Agree,$5 each and we could make a few banners and the stand would be half the hill in width,prefferably the entrance end from the garden shed to the 20metre line,you wouldnt need to be an ironstine or pick just one banner

Depending on willing members,$5 is just a wild stab in the dark obviously

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6