Silvertails at its best (frightening)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nahmate found them a little pushy and got the proportions wrong. I go to the one on Torquay rd. It's easier just to get a bloke out and do it for you though I reckon

Dan link said:
Nahmate found them a little pushy and got the proportions wrong. I go to the one on Torquay rd. It's easier just to get a bloke out and do it for you though I reckon
Preferably one with teeth.  Hervey Bay is a *very* scary place.

Isnt that Dan now ? I just met him recently & after he sunk a couple of beers he looked just like that. All happy and big smiles.

That dude has more teeth than I plan to have in 15 years haha

Jatz Crackers link said:
Isnt that Dan now ? I just met him recently & after he sunk a couple of beers he looked just like that. All happy and big smiles.
  If he keeps confronting his neighbours he'll look like it.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=182928.msg258312#msg258312 date=1270603572]
  If he keeps confronting his neighbours he'll look like it.
[/quote]

Gods country Mark 11 awaits him.

I can't see what the fuss about Hervey Bay is.  The only possible reason you'd go there over the Sunshine Coast is because its a lot cheaper.

Or you have family here.

Trust me when i say that it is now worse than it was 2 years or a year ago. The last 6 months has really seen this place take a dive

I can give you various examples of things that have been happening over the past 6 months int hsi street alone that didn't happen over the past few years.

Unfortunately a lot of owners have moved out of the area opening the way for a lot of renters. In this town renters are probably 80% ferals, unemployment is one of the highest in Australia etc.

breakins and a home invasion have all happened recently in this street alone, and this is not the worst street in Hervey Bay either.

Things are just taking a dive. There are 1 or two sanctuaries still up on point vernon but for the most part it's just getting really really bad.

Yeah we will sell up and with whatever is left over just do some basic investment into a managed fund and wait on that for a while, hopefully that will increase or base savings and we can buy again in a few years down the track

Not yet,some have but they are about even. The ones in the price range of my house are also pretty strong

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6