Silvertails at its best (frightening)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Was great to watch the win at Dan's place yesterday.  Glad I made it out of his town alive though.  ;)

Mata I am sure your kids learnt a few extra words from Dan during the game

The Wheel link said:
Mata I am sure your kids learnt a few extra words from Dan during the game
  That would be right - despite the lads making a sterling effort to curb their language.  :-o

We were doing our best, it certainly degenerated once you left, and my head was not feeling too shiny this morning :)

It's QLD, every second word is C*** up this way

meh....what do i need muscles for?

The other one is Rob (snoweagle) he doesn't go on the site much anymore, but was here in the early days.

We also had a knights supporter a Broncos supporter and a miscellaneous supporter there too.
They were a little shocked when all of us jumped up screaming when Matais try was awarded

Good stuff Killer. The 19,000 kiwis at Mt Smart were a little shocked at the same time when we jumped up screaming.

Bradza link said:
Good stuff Killer. The 19,000 kiwis at Mt Smart were a little shocked at the same time when we jumped up screaming.
Killer....lol.....
not going to stick

Glad i'm not the only one who sees the resemblance.  I made a comparison pic a little while ago on my now deceased hard drive.  Back to MSPaint i go haha!

haha I walked into the pool shop up here the other week to buy some chemicals and get the water tested. The guys there kept telling me i looked Like Eric Grothe Jr.

I had to laugh and point out My height and build as strong factors to counter that claim of resemblence

Dan link said:
haha I walked into the pool shop up here the other week to buy some chemicals and get the water tested. The guys there kept telling me i looked Like Eric Grothe Jr.

I had to laugh and point out My height and build as strong factors to counter that claim of resemblence

I never noticed the resemblance to Killer before until Pontian pointed it out but yeah, I can see a slight resemblance in that photo (and I do mean slight).  As for looking like Eric Grothe Jr,.... Pffft.....  No way.

Hey Dan, which pool shop do you go to? Do you go to the one in Main St?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6