Silvertails 2013 Tipping Comp!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There may be some interesting and exotic side wagering occuring between various individuals in this year's tipping comp... for example I'd back myself to beat GE too :exclamation:

sheesh - you blokes don't aim very high do you.

*and let the sledging begin.

Wot the!!!!!????

Yeah if you guys can't beat someone in Canada then you're all hopeless!

Oh that's right, last year only 2 of you did :p:p:p:p!!

Clint (fluke) and the mysterious debraceagle.

I am so smart

s-m-r-t!

I'm in again this year, just put through my payment. I hope I can do better than last year.

Also a reminder to get your tips in by this Thursday as finally its footy season :)

Pffft, you don't win friends with salad!

Hey, the tipping comp has a sponsor - Sea Eagles fan hubs!

Must be bad to be a nerd and not have joined up yet?

PLUS GET ACCESS TO THE TIPPERS ONLY FORUM!!!!!!

If you have issues logging in thenlogout clear cache and login via front page at http://silvertails.net

I have paid my entrance fee and made my selections for round one but I am not listed as registered. Can someone assist please?

captainskin said:
I'm trying to tip AND PAY, and I'm logged in, but the system won't allow me saying I'm not logged in and not registered. I tried to log in and then I'm told I'm already logged in... My $25 was shear impulse and support for the site as I never bet on anything, anywhere (except on myself) Someone help beore I invest this $25 somewhere else ;^)

Mate log in on the home screen of silvertails, not via the forum - that should do the trick

TWO DOGS said:
I have paid my entrance fee and made my selections for round one but I am not listed as registered. Can someone assist please?
@[Chip and Chase]

Chip and Chase said:
Ok @[captainskin] my guess is as follows. There are sort of two log ins on this site, one for the forum and one for the rest of the site content. May I suggest logging out (wouldn't hurt to clear your cache/temporary internet files as well) then going to the front page of the site (home page www.silvertails.net ) and logging in there. That should then allow you to access the tipping comp registration page and sign up.

@[captainskin]

I would even go as far as deleting all Silvertails cookies too when you log out
logout_button_bg.png
of the Silvertails home page and clear your cache/temporary internet files.

TWO DOGS said:

@[TWO DOGS]

Done and sorted, you should be on leaderboard now.

lsz said:
In - consider it a charitable donation as I am a truly awful tipper (so very bad)

You cant be that bad Isz, remember I came last here in 2012 and btw
I am in for this year but i have to wait till the Mrs gives me my pocket money on Thursday to pay.

Chip and Chase said:
TWO DOGS said:

@[TWO DOGS]

Done and sorted, you should be on leaderboard now.

Thanks Chip and Chase.

lsz said:
Earnie the issue is I am not rationale with my tipping!

The truth is that last year in Round 1, I only got two right, then got the ****s with whole thing and never put my tips on again. :mad:

Perhaps this year will be different...anyway your welcome to my tips if that helps :D

A prize for coming last would be a nice touch. Maybe I will sponsor that.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE - PLEASE READ

If you have entered the tipping comp and have paid your money then can you check that your name appears on the leaderboard

http://www.silvertails.net/tipping-comp/jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition/?comp=8&task=ladder

This is your confirmation that your payment has been received and you have entered tips of some description (i.e. registered for the competition). You need to have completed both of these steps to be fully registered and ready to go.

Dan is away overseas at the moment so I am relying on him relaying information on who has submitted payment. Given his limited access to the internet then this could be problematic. So please check the leaderboard list to make sure you are on there. If you are not on that list and you think you should be then PM ASAP.

We have 7 posters who have entered tips but have not paid. That's fine if you intend on paying later, just remember you won't get weekly bonus points until your payment is received.

The following posters have paid BUT have not entered tips, that's OK as along as you remember to do it before kickoff, but don't forget.

@[ALinda]
@[eaglerob]
@[mave] - received
@[BOZO]
@[mickqld] - received
@[JEF]
@[codewana]
@[Bradza] - received
@[The Wheel]

Any questions please PM me.

@chip and chase

I think I lodge mine this morning -can you check

@[The Wheel]

Not there yet mate. You better double check. Did you get the confirmation email saying that your tips were lodged ??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4