Silvertails 2013 Tipping Comp!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks, I just tried to submit my tips but I also got that "no token" thing. After reading the thread again, Dan mentioned to clear the "cache" to clear the error.

What is a cache and how do you clear it?????

It means getting rid of your temporary internet files so you clear the "cache" of stored webpages you've previously visited.

If you google it you'll find instructions, but generally it is in your control panel ---> internet options ---> browsing history

Just joined up - currently joint leader, probably the last time that will happen all year

mave said:
No dice,
Have fun guys.....

I've gotten the invalid token once or twice and I logged out and logged back in again which worked (without clearing the 'cache')

Maybe just try that as we all want you to play!

Corso_Pete said:
I am in, seeking to retain my crown!

Retain or regain ?? @[Clint] might have something to say about that.

As long as you're not seeking to Rogaine your crown Pete.

This place runs on the smell of a dencorub tube with the lid on. Thanks and well done to the big influx of joiners in the last week. It is much appreciated.

Good job so far guys, but I'm sure we can get some more of you committed. There are a lot of regular posters on here who's name I'm yet to see on the leaderboard......yes you !!!

Don't be shy, we've had some great support from the club and others with prizes, so have a good think about whether you can do your bit to help out as well. It all goes towards improving this place. Let's see if we can double the amount of tippers we had last year.

All the instructions you need are in the Sticky thread at the top.

Im in but unable to pay for a few weeks as Ive been off work with a kidney stone (no work no pay for me :( )
so do my tips still count ?

I'm trying to tip AND PAY, and I'm logged in, but the system won't allow me saying I'm not logged in and not registered. I tried to log in and then I'm told I'm already logged in... My $25 was shear impulse and support for the site as I never bet on anything, anywhere (except on myself) Someone help beore I invest this $25 somewhere else ;^)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Im in but unable to pay for a few weeks as Ive been off work with a kidney stone (no work no pay for me :( )
so do my tips still count ?

Yes, but see here for details
http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-How-to-sign-up-to-the-Tipping-Comp

Good luck with your recovery, I'll send you a PM

captainskin said:
I'm trying to tip AND PAY, and I'm logged in, but the system won't allow me saying I'm not logged in and not registered. I tried to log in and then I'm told I'm already logged in... My $25 was shear impulse and support for the site as I never bet on anything, anywhere (except on myself) Someone help beore I invest this $25 somewhere else ;^)
JUst hang onto that $25 until someone a bit smarter than I tells you how to get through this dire techno situation :)

captainskin said:

Where's @[Daniel] when you need him ?

Ok @[captainskin] my guess is as follows. There are sort of two log ins on this site, one for the forum and one for the rest of the site content. May I suggest logging out (wouldn't hurt to clear your cache/temporary internet files as well) then going to the front page of the site (home page www.silvertails.net ) and logging in there. That should then allow you to access the tipping comp registration page and sign up. Refer to the sticky thread here for full instructions

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-How-to-sign-up-to-the-Tipping-Comp

You may also have to log in again when you go to the forum pages.

Hope that works for you, appreciate your desire to help so if you still have problems let me know (PM) and I will do what I can. Don't give up.

Apologies for those who are having difficulty signing up, we might have to review the system for next year if it causing too much confusion. Please post here or PM me if you need help.

P.S. I'm not professing to be smarter than SER8, well not until I finish ahead of him in this years tipping anyway.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Fat chance C&C, this year I'm taking it SERIOUSLY :D

lol

Oh I mean like totally me too as last year (because I didn't win) I just totally under played like it was you know uber kewl and you know totally stuff n things, like w/e! *snaps fingers*

:cool::D:p:angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4