Silvertails: 2011 Jan Davis memorial Tipping Competition Open for business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi everyone,

I am happy to announce that our regular Tipping Competition sponsor has graciously offered to come on board again this year. In the past we have had some outstanding prizes including framed photos and other fun.

This year we probably will settle for a gift voucher somewhere and allow the winner to select their prize themselves.

However that will yet be decided in the coming weeks. However there will be a genuine prize.

The fee this years is again $20 and can be paid by direct deposit (PM me for details) or Paypal (there is a link in the competition). The fee is put towards the continued running of the site, and each year we make a donation to a charity from the tipping comp, usually around $100 depending on the income from the comp.

This year with all our new members I hope to see a massive uptake in the tipping competition and plenty of ribbing and psyche outs between the participants. We have some local tippers who really are experts at this, so why not see if you can take them on and beat them.

The rules are pretty simple.

- Win/lose/draw (extra point for selecting a draw)
- Judges decisions are final (i am the judge :) - though there is a brains trust)
Rules & Regs:

* You must be a registered member of Silvertails.net to enter
* You have up until Game time to enter your tips
* Failure to enter tips on time, will give you the away team for the missed games
* Depending on your location we may ask you for postage & handling money for the prize
* All fees must be paid before round 10, if you fail to pay by this time you will be withdrawn from the competition
* You will not receive bonus points, for bonus games until you have paid, there are at least 1 bonus games, per round (therefore you will be missing out on points if you havent paid until the last minute, they could cost you the comp)
* 2 Points for correct tip, 3 points for picking a draw, double points for bonus games
* Judges decisions are final

To join the competition all you have to do is head to
http://www.silvertails.net/tipping-comp/jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition

Click on Jan Davis Memorial Tipping Competition 2011 and enter your tips for round 1, by entering you tips you are entered into the competition.

Any questions let me know.

P.S. The place I import the draw from is not currently updated and likely will not be until next week, so only Round 1 is currently available. Once the XML feed is live I will import all of the rounds that currently have times and dates set on them.

Cheers
Dan

Re: Silvertails: 2011 Jan Davis meorial Tipping Competition Open for business

you want postage and handling for a voucher?

i'll mail you a stamp :)

Fro link said:
you want postage and handling for a voucher?

i'll mail you a stamp :)

Sorry that is just a part of the old one where we had large framed photos:)

If it is just a voucher of course I wouldn't charge you postage and handling.

But thanks for pointing that out

TLA

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4