Silly game plan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Buhrer should have started.

Rose should have played on slow, wet track.

We should have responded a lot earlier to the territory domination that the Sharks had for the whole first half.

Should'ha, could'ha .... in the end we played poorly and they played with better intensity and deserved the win.

All irrelevant as our forwards were smashed for 60 minutes.

Cronulla had their game heads on from the kickoff, Manly were uninterested until the second half.

We were out of the game for 60 mins. These things happen. Credit to the Sharks for showing up and giving it to us. Lets just hope for a better week with no off field bull crap.

Ian Martin tragic said:
dropped the pill too much to make a game plan relevant.

We had advantages on the edges, they had them down the middle. We attacked the centre and failed to make territory or field position and did not achieve mismatches out wide until it was too late. Some on field corrections were lacking to sort this out earlier.If we use the ball where we have an advantage we win. If we do not, we lose. Playing conditions did not suit our game. We will benefit from the level of intensity shown by the opposition. Watch our intensity level go up next game.No more rain, please.

We barely had the ball at all in the first half. It's pretty hard to stick to any sort of game plan when all you're doing is defending your line.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
We barely had the ball at all in the first half. It's pretty hard to stick to any sort of game plan when all you're doing is defending your line.

Exactly I was standing on the hill at the far end of the ground & the play was all down that end in the 1st 40 min. The territory & possession was so heavily in the Sharks favour only strong defence (1st try aside) stopped us being down 30 zip at oranges.
Saw 50 min of the U20s.... Manly reminded me of a bunch of 10 yr old boys on detention picking up rubbish in the playground.

Yeah we got beat. But we lost 17-14 and only played for quarter of the game. It feels like **** to lose but we only lost by 3 points which we nearly scored. Obviously the wet weather smashed us and while i'm not blaming the refs, we were done no favours like Cronulla were. Maybe Gift will be back next week and add a little direction. We'll need him against the saints.

I really fail to see any logic in the statement that Rose should have played on a slow, wet track. They're the last conditions Rose should get a start.

I think the original post was made with tongue firmly in cheek Volley, trotting out the inevitable excuses that will come

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8