Sika Manu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TrickmA said:
eagles2win said:
TrickmA said:
Stevo said:
Foran has played like 3 games this year and he's still 89th out of about 400. What's your point?

You are the one who brought up Dally M as a means of comparisson. How can you compare a player who hasn't had the shot at Dally M to a player who debut in 2009, this is Foran's 4th year and yes Reynolds is already in front of both Cherry Evans and Foran for this year.

Stevo said:
lol look at Josh Reynolds Wikipedia page. There's like 2 and a half lines. They don't even know who the f**k he is.

Also, Foran - 21 Reynolds - 23. Foran has so many more honors and he's 2 years younger.

Yes because Foran is in his 4th year in the NRL whereas Reynolds is in his first, he has been playing first grade for 4 months now...

Man you are childish, I hope you're not over 18.

MK Eagle said:
4 Problems
1 - Foran has been out most season
2 - The season is far from over
3 - Now the pups have exceeded the salary cap on fowards theres every chance Reynolds upgraded contract will be with the highest bidder - leaving you...no halves
4 - This thread is Sika Manu - not Reynolds.

I agree with you, I never said Reynolds was better than Foran, just defending against the few posters here sledging Joshy Reynolds as a player.

IMO Foran is a top player and currently a better player than JR.

Time will tell in regards to this year's Dally M and both players legacy at the end of their respective careers.

So you judge a players ability on an award...

No, Steveo does.

I'm just repeating myself, so I'm done here.

Ever seen the movie Bad Teacher?
There's a scene where Jason Segel and a kid are arguing who's better between Micheal Jordan and Lebron James and I'm going to kill your argument now:
How many NRL premierships has Reynolds won?

How many has Keiron won?

How many Test caps has Reynolds got?

And those are the only things that matter

Mate apparently after 14 top flight games you can make that judgement based on the fact he's played more games than Foran this year.

PS. Jordan wins that hands down!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6