Sika Manu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Disco said:
I'd pay 250k for Sika

I have no problem with him, grubby tactics are a coached thing
Same. He'd definitely have to be de-bellamyed before wearing the maroon and white.

Brookvale said:
yeah Matt Parish can use his connections and get an international Pommie forward over here.

The player would have to take a 50% pay cut on what he is on over there. but the challenge of a contract in the NRL would be enticing enough.

Like who? Peacocks to old, Sinfeld around 29 and would be demanding 450k +, Jones Buchanon is to old, Hock's got to much baggage.
Wigans got a few up and comers but you have to persistent with them

wombatgc said:
Disco said:
I'd pay 250k for Sika

Same. He'd definitely have to be de-bellamyed before wearing the maroon and white.

Well they do it with Gorgeous George after each off season - so no reason Sika can't be also ;)

voicefromthehill said:
wombatgc said:
Disco said:
I'd pay 250k for Sika

Well they do it with Gorgeous George after each off season - so no reason Sika can't be also ;)

Brilliant

surely we wont sign sika manu... that bloke is dirty to his core and shouldnt be in maroon and white, its not a good look for our club and isnt worth the cap space IMO.

If that's the case it looks like Jennings will be shown the door even after a report in the smh saying he's happy there and won't be moving on.

Far out I thought panthers had cap problems? In saying that I'm happy if we just retain and concentrate on what we got

SeaEagle007 said:
Far out I thought panthers had cap problems? In saying that I'm happy if we just retain and concentrate on what we got

We are yet to sign a player of note since since Whare, Williams, Hopoate, Rodney & Robertson left. Our upgrades must have been enormous.

People can say that Ryan, but for me DCE, Foran, Matai are real signings of note hopefully followed by B Stewart

Don't need big name signings from outside when you make them from within.
The likes of the love shack are perfect additions to our roster if they come off

Kiwi Eagle said:
People can say that Ryan, but for me DCE, Foran, Matai are real signings of note hopefully followed by B Stewart

The likes of the love shack are perfect additions to our roster if they come off

Love shack? As in 30 year old Shane Shackleton? Why are people so certain he has signed at any rate? I don't believe that for a minute to be honest.

Ryan said:
SeaEagle007 said:

We are yet to sign a player of note since since Whare, Williams, Hopoate, Rodney & Robertson left. Our upgrades must have been enormous.

Well our halfback did go from rookie first grader to playing for Australia in year 1 so I would expect to be paying a bit more in year 2!

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Love shack? As in 30 year old Shane Shackleton? Why are people so certain he has signed at any rate? I don't believe that for a minute to be honest.

We want him, he wants to be here now but Kearney won't release him. Would be a good addition to our squad, like the Glenn Hall role

People get hung up on the ages but they don't worry me

MadMarcus and Kiwi, you know, maybe you guys are right. I guess I get worried about players leaving - too worried. BUT, it was ME that created the thread about The Storm and how they continue to be strong as steel, so I should listen to myself a bit ! - LoL.

That said, their spine is miles ahead of ours skills wise, so we need better talent around our 1,6,7 & 9 to be the same, which we do have.

I just can't stand seeing it getting diluted in front of us.

Shackleton - not sure tbh mate. Could be Rodney like.

Age is but a number Joey G is a glowing example of that. Some front rowers dont hit their prime until they get into the 30's

Ryan said:
MadMarcus and Kiwi, you know, maybe you guys are right. I guess I get worried about players leaving - too worried. BUT, it was ME that created the thread about The Storm and how they continue to be strong as steel, so I should listen to myself a bit ! - LoL.

That said, their spine is miles ahead of ours skills wise, so we need better talent around our 1,6,7 & 9 to be the same, which we do have.

I just can't stand seeing it getting diluted in front of us.

Shackleton - not sure tbh mate. Could be Rodney like.

If we look at the Storm, they don't sign big names from outside either really

The 1 thing the Storm have over us, is that their big players never get injured !!! It amazes me how they never seem to go down

Sika reportedly has signed with the Riff. I thought Penrith was broke. They must be off-loading Jennings, possibly to the Dogs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4