Signings give back good vibe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
After all the negative speculation & doom & gloom recently, the Seaeagles have been well & truly under the pump.
These signing initiated by DCE, Foz & now a strong feel that Snake, Matai & T REx are likely to stay for less money, says plenty about the clubs current culture & a perfect way to jam all the media frenzy death riders back into their corners.
For mine this is not good news, its F***ing great news at a perfect tme of the season.
I was proud when Tooves stepped onto what many considered a sinking ship & now he looks likely to get the loyalty back as a reflection of his dedication to this mighty club.
Seemed like only yesterday 2012 was gunna replicate 2009 but the vibe has turned around almost overnight.
When the chips are down the Seaeagles always fight their way out of hard times like no other team in the NRL.
:D

Once all this is washed up there are going to be a lot of mailmen out of a job. So much "mail" on Foran, Stewart, Matai and T-Rex has ended up at the dead letter office it's not funny.

Well said MK. Kudos to David Perry as well. While its not finalised just yet, he has done a great job as a so called P Plater to even get to this stage. It must have been a mammoth job sorting through the salary cap restraints and suspect contract clauses and coming up with decent offers.
Hopefully now we can get on with winning football games and going B2B with 2V.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8