Signing Announcements on Sportal @ 11

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Live press conference is on Sportal. Going by a coupe of comments by Toovey, it looks like he either knows nothing about Elgey signing or else he is keeping his cards close to his chest.

Great stuff that three stars of the future have decided to stick with us...
However, did it really necessitate a press conference? I was expecting something REILLY, REILLY big. (sorry, Mal!)
do other clubs do this?/
Wouldn"t a written press release achieve the same goal?
I am starting to cringe when I think that the team cat might have kittens...

Great stuff that three stars of the future have decided to stick with us...
However, did it really necessitate a press conference? I was expecting something REILLY, REILLY big. (sorry, Mal!)
do other clubs do this?/
Wouldn"t a written press release achieve the same goal?
I am starting to cringe when I think that the team cat might have kittens...
Someone said yesterday that it seemed in hindsight like the club wanting to announce something to counter Elgey staying at the Tits. So maybe they knew yesterday morning. Maybe hey were holding off announcing the kids resigning to bundle it all into a bigger signing announcement but Elgey bailed on it.

What's now with Myles to the Riff seeming like a done deal? I thought they were capped out after Merrin? Or is he flipping too? This is all a ****ing joke that's just not funny...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7