Sign Turbo for life....NOW!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If manly have a good season next year Tom will win the dally m! Big call I know but imagine him behind a full season of this stuff and enthusiasm

Imagine Turbo on the back off Gifty, Watmough, Beaver, Kitey etc.
He'd be... well just as Snake was, a try scoring freak!

I think get the guys in place around him and play an entertaining style of footy and why would he go..?

Jake is a magnificent player also. Don't forget him.
Tom is going to be our Brett Stewart for many years, baring injury. He does need to work on his defence though. I'd suggest he gets some tips from his brother, who is our best tackler since Beaver.

Definitely as good as Snake at the same age. Snake had more pace at age 19. Tommy is bigger and has a better kick return.

Definitely as good as Snake at the same age. Snake had more pace at age 19. Tommy is bigger and has a better kick return.
Snake was definitely quicker at his best but Tommy is no slouch. Still one of the quickest in the NRL.
I still think that Tom's positional defence isn't the best. It's improved a lot since the beginning of this year but he would do well to take some advice from the Snake. As poor as Snake has been defensively this year, his positional defence is still one of the best.

Its been nice to see the Turbo surname placed first and last on the run on side the last few weeks. Echoes of optimism and dejavue like the Stewart brothers, Legends and future legends. I miss Snake and Gifty but these guys ease the pain and brighten the future. The Turbos have taken early leadership with the team and the highlight reels :moviecamera::chartingup:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6