sign Nathan Cleary now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
panthers won't have the cash to compete with other clubs looking at him, they have te maire martin, soward, moylan, wallace and need an experienced head to be in the halves pairing with martin for years to come.

Not sure wtf a YATT is while Nico is promising Cleary is elite. Baz should know this and get Bozo on it if he hasnt already.
Whilst I can't see it happening, I think Cleary would be a good foil for Cherry. I can't see Hynes being the right fit with DCE.

panthers won't have the cash to compete with other clubs looking at him, they have te maire martin, soward, moylan, wallace and need an experienced head to be in the halves pairing with martin for years to come.

The Riff will be fine. Look at all the players the Slime signed. @:D

Yeh I think he looks very promising, and without seeing much of Hynes- who could keep developing well for all we know. Nathan could be a really good signing. Hopefully Ivan being a former manly player, and Baz likely having some positive guidance at Penrith the last couple of years, we may not need the almighty bozo to work too much magic if Nathan can see a better pathway to FG at the Sea Eagles..
At this stage I could definatley live with a future halves pairing of Chez and Hynes or Chez and Cleary. Moylan and Martin are most likely the Panthers long term plan and maybe young Cleary can already see that..:rainbow::thumbsup:

I just know my reaction every time I see one.

image.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7