Sign Mitchell Moses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Sign this kid we solve a number of problems-

-Speed in the backline
-An actual 5/8 who can take the pressure off DCE
-Goal kicker
-Great organiser

He's only 20 and has lots of improving and would make our spine easily the most exciting you spine in the comp. Throw 300k at him and give some bonuses like an extra payment if he finds some really good form and makes rep teams he would solve a lot of problems. I know his defence isn't amazing but it's better than it use to be.

Sign this kid we solve a number of problems-

-Speed in the backline
-An actual 5/8 who can take the pressure off DCE
-Goal kicker
-Great organiser

He's only 20 and has lots of improving and would make our spine easily the most exciting you spine in the comp. Throw 300k at him and give some bonuses like an extra payment if he finds some really good form and makes rep teams he would solve a lot of problems. I know his defence isn't amazing but it's better than it use to be.

Mate, no disrespect, but we are FAR from Mitchell Moses away from earning some form of respect again. These players don't want to put in for each other. We look, feel and sound fractured.

Problem is the Tigers are going to pay 600-700k a year for him….i do like him though…he will only get better over time as he matures. He is much better than brookes and i think they will pay up for him….

Although knowing baz he will continue to persist with walker at 5/8. To put it in perspective here's how Trent wants the team next year.

1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Wright
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Lussick
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Brown
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Leary
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Lawrence
17.Vave

Although knowing baz he will continue to persist with walker at 5/8. To put it in perspective here's how Trent wants the team next year.

1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Wright
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Lussick
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Brown
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Leary
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Lawrence
17.Vave
I doubt Stewart and Matai will be there in 2017

I don't think the performances of this team have anything to do with a fractured team mate. I just don't think the team on the park is good enough, especially against the teams we've played in the last two weeks. No structure in attack or defense, not a fracture in the playing group.

Honestly, I feel we have an amazing roster mate - I really do. I think @Woodsie really hit the nail on the head, and it rang home for me. We aren't all pulling in the same direction.

We just look listless. There is no comradery throughout this team. Just a bunch of greedy individuals, trying to suck up as much money and fandome as they can, in as fast a possible time available.

The idiocy is that if they are a complete unit, that's how it happens.

We are soulless. We have no identity.

I wonder if players have been told they are not wanted next year and to look elsewhere and that's why the players were disinterested last night. I know we played one of the two top sides but the players looked like they had their mind on other things. I thought that I read somewhere that Brett was only 5 minutes from playing and yet we are hearing it will be pretty much be the same team playing next week. So how injured are our players and how can they almost be playing one week and then be a long way off the next?

I wonder if players have been told they are not wanted next year and to look elsewhere and that's why the players were disinterested last night. I know we played one of the two top sides but the players looked like they had their mind on other things. I thought that I read somewhere that Brett was only 5 minutes from playing and yet we are hearing it will be pretty much be the same team playing next week. So how injured are our players and how can they almost be playing one week and then be a long way off the next?

Exactly. Matai is told he is free to play elsewhere next season - and boom, injured at training.

Haha I have to laugh sometimes Turbo

Moses would be a great fit I agree, in fact I would pick him over Norman but 300k would be laughed at 600k plus for sure

Agree in regards to the roster mate. Unfortunately you've got Snake who barely gets on the field, Lyon is really struggling to keep up in his final year, Nate Myles is running on extremely poor form, Walker is trying but isnt suited to 5/8th and DCE's game is struggling because of the that. Those are the players we need firing and it's not happening.

Really good points. Can't argue with any of that.

almost every week it seems like there is another thread saying we should sign a different half.
who's next?
geez i hope there isn't a thread next week saying we should sign benji marshall!@:p

Honestly, I feel we have an amazing roster mate - I really do. I think @Woodsie really hit the nail on the head, and it rang home for me. We aren't all pulling in the same direction.

We just look listless. There is no comradery throughout this team. Just a bunch of greedy individuals, trying to suck up as much money and fandome as they can, in as fast a possible time available.

The idiocy is that if they are a complete unit, that's how it happens.

We are soulless. We have no identity.
Mate the rot started when we offered a ridiculous amount of money for DCE. The players saw that and thought fark me if he can get that coin and do nothing and not represent state or country then I'm going to squeeze it for what it's worth.

And we threw away Toovey's passion for Manly over DCE's passion with himself. Compare those two players and you have a gap like the Grand canyon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4