Sign Benji for 2017?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why on earth when we already have our fair share of seemingly over the hill 30+ year old players, would we then go and buy another? And yes, I know Blake Green is over 30. But his form is holding up.

In the words of Gould-No no no no no!!This year is gone so let's get the miles/experience into some of the younger players.TomT is getting experience playing in the centres,not that I want him there in the long term,but it gives him a more rounded game that will benefit him.And at the risk of being howled at and ridiculed,I think Williame is improving,he did have a lot to improve on but he still is improving.And no matter what anyone says,I like Jorge.No point spending big money on a winger and although he has an error or two in him when the confidence is down,he is a great finisher and you don't lose games because of wingers.Im ready for the backlash

No backlash mate some great points! I'm happy with green or Robson they will give DCE the freedom to play his natural game and give us a good short term 5/8 option until a good young half is off contract

Robson is a serviceable footballer. I don't mind Jeff coming on board for a season two (as the club rebuilds), as either a frontliner or as a back-up.

No backlash mate some great points! I'm happy with green or Robson they will give DCE the freedom to play his natural game and give us a good short term 5/8 option until a good young half is off contract
Robson would be a better option if only for his price.Because I can't see them winning a premiership in the next yr or two so no point paying overs for Green when that money could be used to lock away players that will be there come next title chance i.e. Jake&Tom,Parcell

Do we need a 5/8? Couldn't we use Api? Plus, didn't we sign what's his name from the riff?

Have you got something against walker and Api? I'd like to see you go through what these have had to all the positional changes to themselves, they have been good based on what they have had to deal. Api despite some of his bad dummy half passes last night was great, a really good performance. Walker runs sideways to find a gap, as does everyone in the NRL most of the time it works.
Jeez mate, your only a youngster. Me and the wife go through many positional changes in an evening yet alone week to week.. Broaden your horizons my friend...

Can someone start a sign Jamie Meoward thread, now that he has been released. This one's run it's course.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4