Sick of Hayne Loving!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Is it just me or is anyone else sick to Fu**ing death of listening to dopey pundits rattle on about Jarrod F***ing Hayne ok he is a good footy player but no better than Stewy was pre injury yet F*** me they love to prop him up. Just watched the highlights reel on NRL videos and i know i shouldnt listen but Johnny Gibbs one of our own couldnt even say it was a blatent forward pass, but he instead went on nd on about Hayne brilliance it is really funny when you actually listen to it and pretend that he is reffering to the Ref Hayne "Hayne inspired a late comeback". It is so obvious that everyone involved in NRL and CH9 has been told "Do not at any point mention the forward pass or bad referee's just bang on about Hayne, the fans are stupid they will swallow it" The NRL is like a propoganda machine. ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH Dont ven get me started on those clowns at the NRL and thier short sighted attitude to overseas broadcasts trying to make a quick buck by charging people to watch 24hours old replays thru bigpond they are so F@%$ing stupid when it comes to spreadingthe game its not even funny  i actually really hate them.

Thanks Fro, Funnily enough i actually do. Nice to know all of you guys care to listen even if the rest of the world wont, I freakin love you guys LOL.

I have had two Parra fans actually apologise to me at work today.
Plus several other very much non-Manly-aligned people say how much we were R-i-p-p-e-d  O-f-f. Which was a nice gesture on their parts, the funny thing is no-one knows who will be the next team to suffer from officials' blatant errors.

I must say that I was quite impressed with Gary Belcher at the end of the game on Fox. He was the only commentator who wasn't filling his pants about Hayne and stated that Parra won due to the forward pass. He was quickly taken off air as he probably wasn't following the script!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6