Shuffle the pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's the bet we get exactly the same side as we did on Friday announced tomorrow, minus Will I Am, with Stewart named ( who may or may not get replaced by Will I Am).

TB will be a " pick & stick" type of guy , that is until we have about 5 or 6 losses in a row.

BJ, Starlo, they are so ........old school, both were almost offloaded and bar injury won't be seen again ( my observation not my choice).

Bozo & TB will want to see their " chosen ones" get it together , so they'll be given as long as the media allows ( until they start calling for the first sacking) to start winning.

So no injuries , no changes!!

If Stewart doesn't play, Will I Am will be back and gunning for that record of 15 games without a win.

Mate, still think Green should slot in at Wing for Wiliame is brought back in. Poor bloke. Hands for feet, and feet for hands ;)

Mate, still think Green should slot in at Wing for Wiliame is brought back in. Poor bloke. Hands for feet, and feet for hands ;)

Agree 100% ,however let's see, I'd suggest TB will have said that they all have a shot at redemption.

Agree 100% ,however let's see, I'd suggest TB will have said that they all have a shot at redemption.

He'd be stretching my man-crush relationship I have then buddy ;)
Nah, he'll get it right. I know everyone was devastated with that loss, but it wasn't lack of effort.

It was ball control (not a Barrett thing), and execution.

I don't know, but through that performance, I actually saw some really good signs to be honest. Gould is a very, very good choice when it comes to opinion, and he thought exactly the same thing.

Patience y'all.

Poor Tom Symonds. Not one mention. As a 2nd rower I think he is much better than Brown or Green and he also, can play centre.,

Starling > Lussick

Knight signed until the end of 2017 so don't feel we will lose him by not rushing him in. Given time to get match fitness up will make the step up easier.

Api is paid too much to be sitting in reggies, give it a chance at a 40/40 split and results might be better.

Brown/Leary/Buhrer are too similar, max 2 out of 3 of them in any team
Buhrer is a much better rugby league player than brown and Leary we missed him on Friday big time.i would look at knight playing 12, Leary 13, marty on the bench maybe Nate myles 11,

I thought Green was one of our best forwards against the Dogs. I wouldn't be blaming him for the crushing defeat.
I'm still not sold on Lussick. Certainly I'd have Lawrence ahead of him, and Starling is always solid.
As easily as our forwards were outmuscled by the Dogs I also was disappointed with our backs. Where was the flair and penetration?
All last season posted blamed our pack. But five of the six starting forwards, and three of the forward reserves, were new. Yet the result was the same.
Our $10-Million man needs to get the backs firing.
I didn't see it that way but to be fair the whole team was ordinary. Poor selections by bob. Gotta feel sorry for Baz.

He'd be stretching my man-crush relationship I have then buddy ;)
Nah, he'll get it right. I know everyone was devastated with that loss, but it wasn't lack of effort.

It was ball control (not a Barrett thing), and execution.

I don't know, but through that performance, I actually saw some really good signs to be honest. Gould is a very, very good choice when it comes to opinion, and he thought exactly the same thing.

Patience y'all.
I have patience but what did you see that was good?

I have patience but what did you see that was good?

Effort. There was plenty of effort and enthusiasm. I just think we lacked chemistry, which lead to errors, which lead to lack of possession.

We'll come good. I'm sure of it.

So, since everyone wants to trash certain forwards and big note others, here are the stats from Friday night (although, stats can be miss leading for things such as Parcell who I will accept did take the line on multiple times without a "run"):

Runs / Avg Metres / mins per tackle / missed tackles / mins played

J. Trbojevic - 20 / 9 / 1.5 / 0 / 58
A. Koroisau - 4 / 12 / 1.25 / 5 / 48
N. Myles - 15 / 8 / 1.25 / 1 / 47
L. Brown - 7 / 7.5 / 2 / 2 / 80
Green - 7 / 7.5 / 3 / 4 / 80
M. Tapau - 10 / 8 / 1.5 / 2 / 63
M. Parcell - 0 / 0 / 1.25 / 0 / 32
D. Lussick - 7 / 10 / 1.25 / 0 / 28
S. Vave - 10 / 8 / 1 / 0 / 25

Based on the above, I'd persist with both Lussick and Vave. I'd bring Starling or Lawrence onto the bench and carry 3 props. The second row would be two of Brown / Green / Leary / Buhrer.

Well Leary, Mateo, Lussick and T Red are in reggies on Sunday, make of that what you will. So would assume BJ and Starling to come in.
Williame not named in reggies so I assume on standby for 1sts.

Pleased to see Lussick punted. He's not improved since his punch-up started the Brookie Brawl with the Storm.

Wonder who'll be the one to give Taupau a spell given he's unlikely to last 80 minutes?

Nate Myles to the second row?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7