Show of support thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm trolling for Alerts, I'm about to crack the 300 club.

GO MANLY! Smash the Cows into 2015.

Go manly bring home 1st place and the minor premiership.

But it is going to be one hell of a task tonight!!

BJ - out. MB - OUT. JB - OUT. Tiny frontrowers. Club disharmony. Lets face it they are too old too slow. We lack invention in attack and ball security and discipline.

WE ARE SO GONNA AMBUSH THEM !! US BY 10. GO THE MIGHTY MANLY SEA EAGLES.

Dear Manly, I've had a rubbish week. A win from you would be really, really, really good.
Warm regards,
Budgewoi Eagle. xx

Go The Mighty Sea Eagles and bring home what rightfully belongs to us,and yes R.I.P Chris Noble,we lost another true blue Manly supporter

Clint said:
Go boys. Go get em. Do us proud. I know you will. Go Manly!

LikeStickersSparkle.jpg

Been here before
No chance
Players out
Disharmony
Like most Champion Teams, this is when the Seaeagles are at there best
What?? Manly Won?? Thats amazing (NOT)
Next day headlines
Seaeagles NEW premiership favourites!!

maxta said:
Been here before
No chance
Players out
Disharmony
Like most Champion Teams, this is when the Seaeagles are at there best
What?? Manly Won?? Thats amazing (NOT)
Next day headlines
Seaeagles NEW premiership favourites!!

Backs to the wall its when we do our best.....going to be very very tough tonight and I won't be shattered if we lose BUT we may well surprise all and sundry!!

And yes RIP Chris Noble.....just like last week when we lost a MWTS member in Wayne Cundy (from Armidale), he looked down from above and got them over the line for a 1 point win against ALL odds.

Which means that against all odds we CAN do it again this week.

GO MANLY

This is a huge task for Manly.
I have wondered if Toovey's game plan would be to bust it all for the MP or put next week as the high priority? But since he doesn't like any form of losing the most likely plan will be to win both.:)

The list of things against us for this match is extensive.
Things for us - We are Manly!
Go hard Manly Men. Play with pride and bring home that trophy.

If I was a cows supporter and an outsider looking in, I'd be thinking Manly has Watmough, Lyon, Matai, DCE, Foran, Stewart, Kingy, and a bunch of young guys who will aim up all night.

We still have one hell of a football team !

Smash the cowgirls!

I've always called them this, my son and now all his friends refer to the cows as this as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2