Should we get Hasler back?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Would you have Des back as Coach?

• Yes

Votes: 74 66.1%
  • No

Votes: 38 33.9%

• Total voters
Rumour as it that the dogs are planning to get rid of des,i for one was filthy when he left us and thought never again,but I'm starting to believe that maybe we need him back,since he left things have gone pear shaped,I believe he would bring back that us v them mentality back,so I'm for a return to the great one.

Imagine if that scheme started to take form, Hasler coming home that is. Do you think a disinformation campaign would start against the incumbent, courtesy of the Hellenic eunuch on behalf of the Faemmle?

I've changed my mind too, YES i'd take him back.

And it would be interesting to see if he would rip the dogs apart and take people with him.

Who would we want though?

Apart from Graham and Klemmer, there's no one else i'd take, maybe Jackson. I'm sure they're all tied up though.

If he brought Reynolds with him then NO! Can't stand that grub!

Nope.

Didn't immediately have major success when he took over here.

Hasn't won a gf at the dogs even with all the extra money they have for facilities, etc.

Don't need another 4-5 hugely back ended contracts for when he runs out again.

I'm not saying he is a bad coach...I don't think he is one, but I'm not joining the history revisionist bandwagon either and proclaiming him the best ever.

Plenty of forumites on the kennel would be happy to see him go as well. So who's correct????

People here were also slamming Donny for the out of form team last year....but now he's God again all of a sudden? (NB - I like Donny)

Maybe most forums' members suffer from 'good-old-days-itis' and maybe we're no different.

I dunno.

Nope.

Didn't immediately have major success when he took over here.

Hasn't won a gf at the dogs even with all the extra money they have for facilities, etc.

Don't need another 4-5 hugely back ended contracts for when he runs out again.

I'm not saying he is a bad coach...I don't think he is one, but I'm not joining the history revisionist bandwagon either and proclaiming him the best ever.

Plenty of forumites on the kennel would be happy to see him go as well. So who's correct????

People here were also slamming Donny for the out of form team last year....but now he's God again all of a sudden? (NB - I like Donny)

Maybe most forums' members suffer from 'good-old-days-itis' and maybe we're no different.

I dunno.
I was thinking that we could probably do something good for society here. Take all the energy from our post loss HOT TAKES (sack everyone, rehire everyone from before, have everyone old retire NOW, Walker isn't a 6, yada yada) and turn it into a form of renewable energy.

The heat from the "Barrett is clueless" takes could probably power a city the size of Adelaide.

I don't want Des back because he thinks the forwards are the only thing that matter in RL in 2016. I hate watching the Dogs play their boring style and still lose as many as they win.

What I would like though, is an angry coach who hates the media, hates the referees, hates losing, and wants our team to smash the opposition up!

I have warmed to Michael McGuire to be honest. I hated him, but when I heard he was giving a team talk with a baseball bat in his hand I was sold! I love the passion and the anger to belt the opposition into submission.

No way. I have forgiven but I will never forget the events of late 2011. Manly need to persist with Barrett, it is 10 games and the team has not at any stage been at full strength. Very easy to ask this question after being bashed up like we where last night.

It's taken me four years. I still can't stand him while he's wearing dog colours but he did galvanise our team. He could motivate our men into bleeding for each other. He was the master of the siege mentality.
I haven't forgiven or forgotten what he did to us after the 2011 victory.
The dogs are talking about him not understanding the dog culture.
He did get Manly when he was here.
I would have him back. We need something drastic.

I was thinking that we could probably do something good for society here. Take all the energy from our post loss HOT TAKES (sack everyone, rehire everyone from before, have everyone old retire NOW, Walker isn't a 6, yada yada) and turn it into a form of renewable energy.

The heat from the "Barrett is clueless" takes could probably power a city the size of Adelaide.

If only Barrett's electricity could motivate our players to have a go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4