Should the players do a lap at end of the game?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No sign of the players or coach at the Leaguesy after the game. WTF

If that's true, that's pretty disappointing considering it was the last game at Brookvale for the season. I also think it shows the club has lost touch with being a customer-centric Business.

I heard that Toovey had farewell drinks at the Harbord Hilton (what a dive ! Hahaha), and only DCE, Mason, Lui, Symonds & Lussick turned up. This only happened a few days ago.

There's no team anymore - there's no buy in from the players. Foran should be kissing Toovey's feet for continuing to being selected given how he has only played a sprinkle of decent games in the last 18 months !

Honestly, I'm losing faith in this group. The most disappointing thing, is I'm questioning their character and attitude now.

Let's hope the permanent selection of Tom Turbojet and Clinton Gutherson, plus the return of the Local Lussick, can rekindle the Manly pride. It will be the first time in years we've had four locals in the top 17.
I also think that Myles will be a good team man. It's a pity Willie won;t be there next season as I rate him also as a player who tries his best every match.

I would be surprised if there was a formal farewell for 2V in season.
Perhaps it was just a quite couple of bevys for some 2V supporters?

But...being on the piss with finals still a possibility is just about as low as you can go in pissing off the supporters. They don't care ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8