Should not have been in that position, but offside?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Flight

Just got back from the game, i can understand us bleeding some points from our inexperienced backline and not converting as many opportunities, but i swear there was at least one warrirors player offside in their last try??? anyone seen a replay?

That'll do me. He's guilty. Real score (in my  own private world) Sea Eagles 24, Warriors 20.

im not sure how thier kick that went side ways with everyplayer bar the kicker in front both before and after wasnt called a pently with 5 inside the 10m?

also thought the offside warrented a video review, something the 2nd ref was asking for through the refs ears.

Fluffy link said:
im not sure how thier kick that went side ways with everyplayer bar the kicker in front both before and after wasnt called a pently with 5 inside the 10m?

also thought the offside warrented a video review, something the 2nd ref was asking for through the refs ears.

i dont have the spors ears, but can i clarify that one of the refs was asking for the video??? if so which one???

There is confusion on the park with the two refs.  There's talk that 'held' was called by one ref in the Dogs game which would have seen Penrith win.  In our game errors were still evident in their calls.  Forward passes when there weren't any and forward passes from the ruck that were let go.  We really have to do something about the penalties that we concede.  That's the damaging thing.    

Flight link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=179776.msg214582#msg214582 date=1237707626]

i dont have the spors ears, but can i clarify that one of the refs was asking for the video??? if so which one???
[/quote]

i believe it was "check it" repeated quickly a few times by the one not in control

I also just watched the replay. A whole heap of them in front of the kicker. Should have been checked.

hmmm, im not a big fan so far of two refs, however i could still be converted. I watched the dragons titans game yesterday, and thought I was watching union from three years ago, wihtout the penalty kicks...

its a bit of a "chicken or egg" scenario at the moment, im not too sure which way it will go, but im certainly not enjoying watching the footy at the moment.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6