1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should not have been in that position, but offside?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Flight, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Flight

Flight Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just got back from the game, i can understand us bleeding some points from our inexperienced backline and not converting as many opportunities, but i swear there was at least one warrirors player offside in their last try??? anyone seen a replay?

2. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    That'll do me. He's guilty. Real score (in my  own private world) Sea Eagles 24, Warriors 20.

3. Flight

Flight Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    that'll do me too, a girls opinion is god in my world  ;D

4. Flight

Flight Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    ok, I watched a replay of the try, but no angle of the line...surely there is an angle out there???

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    im not sure how thier kick that went side ways with everyplayer bar the kicker in front both before and after wasnt called a pently with 5 inside the 10m?

also thought the offside warrented a video review, something the 2nd ref was asking for through the refs ears.

6. Flight

Flight Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i dont have the spors ears, but can i clarify that one of the refs was asking for the video??? if so which one???

7. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    There is confusion on the park with the two refs.  There's talk that 'held' was called by one ref in the Dogs game which would have seen Penrith win.  In our game errors were still evident in their calls.  Forward passes when there weren't any and forward passes from the ruck that were let go.  We really have to do something about the penalties that we concede.  That's the damaging thing.    

8. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    i dont have the spors ears, but can i clarify that one of the refs was asking for the video??? if so which one???
    [/quote]

i believe it was "check it" repeated quickly a few times by the one not in control

9. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    I also just watched the replay. A whole heap of them in front of the kicker. Should have been checked.

10. Flight

Flight Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    hmmm, im not a big fan so far of two refs, however i could still be converted. I watched the dragons titans game yesterday, and thought I was watching union from three years ago, wihtout the penalty kicks...

its a bit of a "chicken or egg" scenario at the moment, im not too sure which way it will go, but im certainly not enjoying watching the footy at the moment.