Should Mat Johns be stood down from the footy show?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=180326.msg221976#msg221976 date=1241755807]
It gives Reg Reagan a sinister new edge.

Exactly what i was thinking Matabele.
Alot of what a comedian does (the persona that immoral johns portrays) is reliant on a humourous interpretation of real life situations and the inherent irony they contain. It will be interesting to see if this forces him to either tone down his characters (thus causing them to become crap) or if he moves away from comedy and lets somebody else headline that area of the show.

Also agree with Berkley eagle, Ikin is the new most annoying voice on TV, I particularly detest the way he always awarded all 3 daly m points to the winners if they were a QLD team.
[/quote]
I can see reg regans new shirt "Bring back the bun"

and I also agree with your comments on Ikin, I can't stand him.

It's a commercial decision whether he stays or goes.  Couldn't care one way or the other, cause I don't watch the show.  Can't stand Ikin.  Fool with glasses.  Can't stand the way Joey Johns is promoted either.  Drug cheat.  Actually, I can't stand most people.   

Shows the class of the two brothers hey. The part that really offended me was the attitude of Gallope when questioned about Anthoiny apologising. Yes Yes No. ass hole.

Gallop has now said there's a "massive question mark" over Matty Johns' future involvement in the game.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25467925-23210,00.html

Cause ... effect.

Seems Gallop's self-determined strike rate is now two out of two for his "2009 face of the game" selections now being untenable disasters.  And the season is only 9 rounds old.  And he's selected Charmaine's best mate, Greg Inglis, as the replacement face of the game.  lol.

Gallop's quickly running out of fingers to point.

Not sure it has been said but along with Inglis and Brett Stewart, Matt Johns was the Face of League in the 2009 promotion, sitting in the crowd, encouraging membership and taking a prominent place in the ad. Two out of three - and the third is not necessarily squeaky clean either.

If he does go then let's hope that he takes that dinosaur Vautin with him. But I have little doubt that Fatty will drop Johns like the proverbial suitcase if the **** hits the fan.

Seven reported tonight that Johns had been asked to return from the NT Holiday to front Nine management relating to his ongoing role with the network. He is probably lucky that Packer is not still alive!!!

I heard today that the Footy Show in 2010 if it is returning at all will be in a totally new format. I think Hadley mentioned something on it too.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=180326.msg222245#msg222245 date=1242017645]

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=180326.msg222243#msg222243 date=1242017175]

The only person Johns has to answer to is his wife. Everyone should mind their own business imo

I do miss the clapping emoticon.

You will have to trust me on that KE.

[/quote]

Here's some you can use Jatz

clap.gif

claply7.gif

clapping.gif

[img=400x300]http://punxter.com/pics/G/LTLQ.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Thank you Jethro, for lending me a hand.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=180326.msg222456#msg222456 date=1242117592]
F**k off Gallop

2002 FFS
  Did the girl in question turn you down or something?
[/quote]

No she didn't, not like Monas did to you champ

I see Johns is gone for an incident with no conviction 7 years ago, prior to his current employment

Lets just hope that none of our blokes punched anyone in the playground at Primary School, or they could be gone too

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=180326.msg222467#msg222467 date=1242124299]
F**k off Gallop

2002 FFS
[/quote]

I see Johns is gone for an incident with no conviction 7 years ago, prior to his current employment

Lets just hope that none of our blokes punched anyone in the playground at Primary School, or they could be gone too

[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts Kiwi

He's lost another gig:

MATTHEW Johns' career has suffered another blow after being stood down as assistant coach of Melbourne Storm after the Nine Network suspended him.

"We felt it was in the best interests of all parties," said Storm CEO Brian Waldron.

The Storm released a one paragraph statement which read: "Following discussions between Melbourne Storm and Matthew Johns' management earlier today, it was mutually agreed that Matthew would stand down from his part-time role with the club, indefinitely."

KE I always algree with everything you say - you are a bloody legend.

Not bad for a Kiwi......

Now, can we just get back to the footy people?

A push and shove on the playground is hardly what happened with Johns.  Anyway can't see why anyone on this site would defend a Johns boy.  Always remember what they did to us in 97 when they were all steroided up.  Drug cheats the lot of them. 

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=180326.msg222467#msg222467 date=1242124299]
F**k off Gallop

2002 FFS
[/quote]

[/quote]  Why don;t you watch the show and get back to us sweetheart.  Or is the ABC not tuned in on your TV, being too high brow and all.

Geez, what a storm in a teacup.

As long as it was all consentual, respectful, safe & enjoyable for all parties (which is entirely likely in this case, at least during the early stages of the encounter) it's something that the majority of humans dream about and would love to do, at least in some form.

Millions of girls are so scantily-clad, done up, and flashing their eyelids at the opposite sex all 'round the world every day a lot of guys will simply be taking the bait / giving them the attention they seem to be after.

Sounds like she was up for it, she knew the implications.
Deal with it, and brag to your girlfriends about it forever.
But no, let's hype up the media & whinge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6