Shoosh

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I seriously hope Myles is selected for QLD...From a NSW fans perspective ;)

He has been pitiful lets be fair. Like I say, he makes a snail in my front yard look like Usain Bolt.

Mr Plod?
Whoever recruited him should be sacked. He was never going to be our answer to putting some go-forward into our pack.
Imagine what he's going to be like in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 season!

Mr Plod?
Whoever recruited him should be sacked. He was never going to be our answer to putting some go-forward into our pack.

I wish someone would caption Gagai post match and Myles together. I'd actually send that to Joe Kelly.

Poor old Natey, he was Manlys version of Choc going to Parra; and what did anyone really expect from a 31 year old?

Can't blame him for being well past his prime. Manly threw the $'s and he took the catch. Not sure whether the fans are up him either. He is hardly the sole reason for our losses. He just simply adds to the reasons we lose. Plenty of others to apportion the losses too, we are a sharing club.

Could also be Issac Luke?

The reason fans are giving it to Myles is his lacklustre performances...even at 31 shows 1/4 the enthusiasm Civanoceva did at 38!!
Agree was never to be a match winner, but hoped for a leadership role that helped Jake & the others lift - not to be......

Mr Plod?
But But But....if we didn't recruit Mr Plod we wouldn't have had the opportunity to pay a million to another.....

I don't understand the big surprise, if anyone had been watching closely he's playing exactly the same for us as he was for the Titans. He's been in cruise control for a few years now.

I'm more curious at who the reported coach is that used recreational drugs, at pre season camp, in front of players. Myles is just flogging around like the rest of the side, its not just him under performing, but I had hoped for more.

Mr Plod?
Cherry-Evans recruited him. You know, our number 7 who cannot acknowledge fault or take responsibility. I called the signing of Myles and a few others a mistake before the season started. He and a few others that Manly signed, do not come from winning club cultures. Myles is surrounded by a once in a generation team with QLD.

I'm more curious at who the reported coach is that used recreational drugs, at pre season camp, in front of players. Myles is just flogging around like the rest of the side, its not just him under performing, but I had hoped for more.
It was probably the same coach who leaked Kieran Foran's TPA issues to the media - Brad Arthur.

Poor old Natey, he was Manlys version of Choc going to Parra; and what did anyone really expect from a 31 year old?

Can't blame him for being well past his prime. Manly threw the $'s and he took the catch. Not sure whether the fans are up him either. He is hardly the sole reason for our losses. He just simply adds to the reasons we lose. Plenty of others to apportion the losses too, we are a sharing club.

Could also be Issac Luke?
Myles has no impact as a starting front rower. Needs to be replaced with Fonua-Blake

I wish someone would caption Gagai post match and Myles together. I'd actually send that to Joe Kelly.

Gagai's emotion was due to his grandmother dying on game day.

He was not in tears after the Bronco's towelled them.

Just wanted to clear up this misconception that he was distraught at the result....well I am sure he was upset at the result, but it was not the reason for the tears.

You're all so selfish aren't you?? The titans did us a favour by giving us Cherry back (lol) and we returned the favour by taking Myles off their hands.

Please note; I'm joking. I think Nate is worth DCE's weight in gold. Or Choc's wait (yes I know it's the incorrect spelling, but in this context, and for attempted comedy reasons, it's the correct spelling. Now you've ruined it by making me explain without asking!) in blue and gold.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7