Shocking Possibility...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
That based on how people here thought certain things like Bozo going after Bird, yada, yada were certainties, that maybe they don't know as much as they profess? Just maybe..? Do we need to look to the huge grain of salt when analysing speculation (*cough* latest one about Parcell)???

That based on how people here thought certain things like Bozo going after Bird, yada, yada were certainties, that maybe they don't know as much as they profess? Just maybe..? Do we need to look to the huge grain of salt when analysing speculation (*cough* latest one about Parcell)???
I suspect the level of speculation on forums has risen proportionally to the fan's diminishing reliance on player's contracts.

Do you know he wasn't going after him Scott, sorry Loobs

I don't fall for all rumours and speculation but I somehow believe the one about Zorba being large man who likes pies, buffets and is occasionally in need of a new fridge. And he was an @rsehole to the the legendary Toovey.:(
Oh that's right. It's not a rumour it's a fact.

Without wild and baseless speculation on signings and departures this forum would be pretty dull in the off season.

Take the fun for what it is, the only problem is some go far to deep down the rabbit hole

I only ever said IF Bozo swaps Buhrer for Bird, that I would fly the coup, and drop said Bozo from my Hero list.
Notice that within a few days of this, MWSE loses interest, and GB litters up with Cats. >:):penguin::rooster::chicken:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8