Shayne Hayne wins a medal!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
It's buried in here:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-referees-boss-daniel-anderson-wont-join-parramatta-eels-before-finishing-rugby-league-world-cup-duties-20131014-2vix4.html

I don't know much about the Col Pearce medal, but given the recipient I can only assume it is named after Mitchell Pearce's grandfather and is given to the person who best abuses their position of authority to give a benefit to the Pearce family.

....Fairfax Media has learnt that Anderson's departure was a major talking point at last Saturday's Col Pearce Medal presentation for match officials, which was won by Shayne Hayne,

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-referees-boss-daniel-anderson-wont-join-parramatta-eels-before-finishing-rugby-league-world-cup-duties-20131014-2vix4.html#ixzz2hloojxWA...

Just in case we were all getting over the anger about the GF.....

Must be the award for 'most consecutive forward passes missed in a Finals Series ' :mad:

The Refs have cemented themselves as truely ridiculous in 2013 by judging Hayne as their best :cool:

I mentioned this in another post. Just who votes in this 'award'? It might have some credibility if coaches and club officials did. It has a much credibility as the Warren (deadhead) Ryan medal.

DSM5 said:
I mentioned this in another post. Just who votes in this 'award'? It might have some credibility if coaches and club officials did. It has a much credibility as the Warren (deadhead) Ryan medal.

Surely it's just one of those 'encouragement awards', like the kid with no mates gets in the last award presentation of the school year, after everybody else has earned two each.

Its Staggering. I'm speechless.

Hope he brings the medal to his next performance at Brooky.

He can pass it around and show everyone. :
"Look people The Wizard of Oz gave me this medal proving my courage and refereeing stature."

I'm sure we'll all give him the accolades he deserves. Good and loud.:cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4