Shattered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Fluffy said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
May as well call into the NRL now and forfeit the game ...

With the players leaving to the dogs, Parra, Canberra, Broncos and Titans we should forfeit next year while we are at it and save on phone call costs

It's probably at the point we look at winding the club up as well

We can then all go back to following Norths. Except for that lousy Manly beer they serve!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Fluffy said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
May as well call into the NRL now and forfeit the game ...

With the players leaving to the dogs, Parra, Canberra, Broncos and Titans we should forfeit next year while we are at it and save on phone call costs

It's probably at the point we look at winding the club up as well

don't be stupid, in 2016 all the Harold Matts junior will win us the comp

panash said:
Scumdogs are truly not that good.

Bad 1st 40 min by storm , couple lucky breaks for scumdogs.

Question is will manly decide to forget the politics next week and play for at least us the FANS ??

Mate no one cares about their fans the team only sees us as a milch cow that will go some way towards paying their wages.

If they are going to do it, they'll do it for their team-mates not we mere fans who just pay our money and turn up.

geez...what I think will happen means nothing.They will play how they play.I said we would get steamrolled last week in the middle and get slaughtered on the edges due to our shambolic defense out wide.It happened and blind Freddy could see it was always going to happen.

To state the obvious and get the usual lets forfeit stuff is ridiculous and implies it effects our blokes lol.

We will be beaten because we are hopelessly outgunned in the pack due to injury,our attitude is bad and our defensive structures have totally broken down.Call it negative.I call it fact.

2.15 for us is the most ridiculous price I have seen this year.

....and I will be flying down as usual for the game hoping to be dreadfully wrong.

Daddycool08 said:
Mate no one cares about their fans the team only sees us as a milch cow that will go some way towards paying their wages.
Milch cow?
Was ist das?

susan said:
Take 4 Origin forwards out of any side and it's game over especially if the replacements are barely first grade standard,They will absolutely steamroll us.Basically it is an impossible task.Anything under a 20 point loss will surprise me even if the boys have a gig and against Des I think they will have a dig,

I'm not saying we can win ( hope so ).

But I still don't see many points in those scumdogs.

For some reason unknown to me , it just came to me...

even with injuries , suspensions and internal unrest , this scumdog team has to play 80 mins against us and try to take our pride away , which i dont think it will be easy.

Manly through & through , i feel a good game & attitude performance coming on !!!

ill leave you with this final thing - FOREVER

Shattered.

Couldn't sleep.

Great comeback. We had them on the ropes.

Still can't get over professional footballers with all that training can't set up for an important field go.

In extra time getting the ball on our 40m after the charge down I thought that was it.

We went down there but couldn't even get into a position to take a shot.

Instead snake has a miss kick crack , they get 7 tackles a restart and bang game over.

Hope the panthers win !

panash said:
Shattered.

Couldn't sleep.

Great comeback. We had them on the ropes.

Still can't get over professional footballers with all that training can't set up for an important field go.

In extra time getting the ball on our 40m after the charge down I thought that was it.

We went down there but couldn't even get into a position to take a shot.

Instead snake has a miss kick crack , they get 7 tackles a restart and bang game over.

Hope the panthers win !

Didn't help that when Cherry set up for the shot, Reynolds was 10 metres offside and cut him off. That was a BS decision and cost us the game. Couldn't believe Manly didn't get a penalty in the second half

So proud of our young forwards last night. Lets look to a positive 2015 without players airing out dirty laundry.

Despise those scumdogs. !!!

2015 looks good , even better if we can get ourselves a large prop.

It would be a crime if scumdogs win the comp

Think how sweet it will be when we belt the living day lights out of scum dogs and souths next year at Brookvale oval for what they did to us this season

Our boys won't forget- they have a whole off season to ponder it.

2015 cannot come any sooner!!

Anyone but the scum dogs this year!!

Manly are very tough even if they have a lot of players out. Even with so much against, they were only 1 point from still be competing. Though I feel Manly would have been tougher than any other team to beat in a GF, I still would hate it if any of those beat us but I'm Ok with Manly. I dislike the other teams a lot and in particular Souths. Sorry for you guys. For those taking a break till next year, enjoy it. For those sticking around to give me some grief :D , well enjoy the ride. All the best!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6