Sharks v Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully that 7th tackle try means chechin plays no more hand in the finals, now if they could flick Shayne Hayne too it'd be great

Agree Hodges looks good and so did that Lui from the Broncs (has he signed with us?). Apparently he is also Justin Hodges cousin

Beau Ryan is a very under rated winger

Fifita has been quiet today, he needs to have an impact for the Sharks at the end of this

Helluva play from Lewis and great pickup Gordon

Script playing out beautifully for a close cowboys loss on the back of a refs call here

Carney looks like he'd be in massive doubt for next week. Little bit of a silver lining if it doesn't go to plan tonight.

Personally I think if the Cows lose this by 2 (less than 1 min left as I type), then they have every right to say they were robbed by inept refereeing.

I thought having 2 refs was supposed to help clean up this sort of thing?

I wonder what Daniel Anderson and the NRL will say about the refereeing so far in the finals? Probably something along the lines of "they did a good job" if history is anything to go by.

That's just hilarious......I love it, North Qld will squeal squeal squeal again.

C'mon you Qlders it's time to rise up against this obvious southern plot.

HaHaHaHaHa

One of the best finals games I have seen in a long time.....pretty much ruined by the incompetency of the NRL match officials.

What an absolute farce.

Whoever faces the Sharks next week will have an easier time of it I think. Carney will be lucky to be anywhere near fit.

HoldenV8 said:
One of the best finals games I have seen in a long time.....pretty much ruined by the incompetency of the NRL match officials.

What an absolute farce.

Whoever faces the Sharks next week will have an easier time of it I think. Carney will be lucky to be anywhere near fit.

Ruined????? No way, it's never ruined when North Qld get knocked out in controversial circumstance........LMFAO

Now the Cows know what it's like to be Chechined...pretty much the same as his boyfriend.

Through the bottom of my beer cup it was a corker.

Hopefully the next game is a much more boring romp home.

I only caught bits of the game - but I saw the end, and heard about the 7 tackle try. That last attack by the cows was so close, they must feel pretty unlucky!

If the Cowgirls got the dud calls all year like we do then they wouldn't have made the finals. No sympathy here, GO MANLY!!

Now hopefully they can move on from Foz's knock on. This will give them something new to whinge about for the next 12 months. LOL. Love it.

Cronulla should be walking wounded next week. Can't see Carney being fit, he was hobbling at the end. Fifita isn't 100% either.

I'm glad the cowboys lost otherwise another Manly vs Cowboys game would have drawn maybe 15,000 again at the SFS and there'd be another media beat up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4