Sharks trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lawrence has had a mixed game, Wiliame good. Good to see Knight getting a run.
And yes, someone better tackle Tagatese he makes us look bad!

should be much easier running with the wind in the second half.. They were always getting great field position from their penalties thanks to the wind... seemed to be the difference besides tagatese who was busting us apart.

Hynes playing great. Williame solid.
We are doing ok given the team we have on.
I think Hynes has been pretty ordinary as a 7. Ran on the last for a turnover, kicked straight to the sharks winger in a very poor last tackle option. Almost zero service to his outside men. He is a runner of the football struggles to set up those outside him and his kicking game his non existent. I would prefer to see him at the back and let him play like bird for the sharks.

Quite impressed so far, the Sharks have fielded nearly a full-strength side (Bird, Maloney, Townsend, Lewis, Holmes, Prior, Tagatese) and we are keeping up. Been impressed with Williame, Pratt and Vave. Lussick hasn't done much.

It could just be circumstantial (especially given the lack of genuine FG players who would have trained with Seibold) but it looks like we are much better in the wrestle.

Did we just make a full run of the ground in one set? That's amazing to see us do that given our struggle in the middle last year. Godinet has seemed to do pretty well. Pratt is very impressive.

Did we just make a full run of the ground in one set? That's amazing to see us do that given our struggle in the middle last year. Godinet has seemed to do pretty well. Pratt is very impressive.
Vave has been charging. Lot's of energy from the boys and we look more eager than the Sharks.

The intensity of our boys is great-same as 9's-get excited Sea Eagle fans, the boys are ripping in.
Interesting to note the hard work in the middle T Red is doing. I would suggest Barrett has said your days of fringe running are over! Get in and work hard or your in NSW Cup. All the young guns from the 20's are playing great-tribute to Trent giving them the opportunity...Ben Fritz looks very very likely

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6