Sharks trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really wouldn't read much into yesterdays game as it was basically just a hit out. According to the commentators on the Shark's live stream we had 11 regular first graders missing, the Sharks had 9 so its pretty obvious that barring injuries, neither team will line up like that come the opening round of the competition.

Good point. However there is one caveat to your point. Several of their main attacking weapons were playing that trial. Almost none of Manly's were there eg DCE, Lyon, Matai, Stewart, T. Trbojevic, Walker and Parcell. The fact that Manly held them to a draw with several of the Sharks key attacking players there, says something significant I would suggest.

Yeah I would have to agree with that. They had Maloney and Bird out there while we basically had Moltzen and that's it (we actually looked very pedestrian in attack without him). If DCE and Walker were out there together, or Killer or Snake or Tommy were playing it might have been a different score at the end.

Saw the news.com headline early this morning ...

Cronulla beat manly in trial game.

fmd

First line....

sharks and manly played out a 24 all draw etc etc (I added the etc's obv)

Maybe rothfield writes for news as well?

news.com is the News Ltd national site that incorporates the DT, so Slothfield's articles appear on there as well.

Yeah I would have to agree with that. They had Maloney and Bird out there while we basically had Moltzen and that's it (we actually looked very pedestrian in attack without him). If DCE and Walker were out there together, or Killer or Snake or Tommy were playing it might have been a different score at the end.
I think they also had Chad Townsend and Valentine Holmes, and we beat them 5 tries to 4 so I am quite pleased with that. Having said that, I agree totally that trials really don't say much in terms of how the year will pan out.

I think they also had Chad Townsend and Valentine Holmes, and we beat them 5 tries to 4 so I am quite pleased with that. Having said that, I agree totally that trials really don't say much in terms of how the year will pan out.
I would be very worried if I were a shark fan. But then again I'd be used to mediocrity.

I would be very worried if I were a shark fan. But then again I'd be used to mediocrity.

I would be worried if you were a Sharks fan too @Shoe1. I think most people would agree (Habib excluded) that it would be unhealthy to post on Silvertails as much as you do if you were a Sharks fan...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6