Sharks have stood down Reni Maitua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
F*cking hell.

I'm not Sharks sympathiser...but they quite simply don't deserve this sh*t.

This is absolutely baffling. How much more can they take? Is this the straw the breaks the Sharkies back?

Reni Maitua - the man who finished the Sharks...

Rex link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180445.msg223755#msg223755 date=1242802558]
Yeah not good for the game at all i feel sorry for their supporters also and will this be the last straw for LG ?
LNSG
[/quote]

LNSG ?

Lifes, Not, So, Good.  Hopefully this will be the end of those grubs.  What a club culture.  Sex, drugs and broke.  Ha ha.  Is there anyone in their line up who would be good for us to 'save'?   

I have heard the LG will be pulling the plug shortly on their sponsorship.  If that happens then the sharks will be history.

Relocation next year to central queensland?

DSM5 link said:
Lifes, Not, So, Good.  Hopefully this will be the end of those grubs.  What a club culture.  Sex, drugs and broke.  Ha ha.  Is there anyone in their line up who would be good for us to 'save'?   

DSM5 thanks for the LNSG tip mate lol

kingyfan link said:
I have heard the LG will be pulling the plug shortly on their sponsorship.  If that happens then the sharks will be history.

Relocation next year to central queensland?
Who would want the "Sharks" brand though?

DSM5 link said:
Is there anyone in their line up who would be good for us to 'save'?   

Anthony Tupou for one. Johnny Mannah is a good up and coming prop. Matty Wright and Blake Ferguson are both reasonable outside backs with futures ahead of them.

It makes a joke of Matua's current court case, trying to get money from the Dogs for wrongful dismissal.  They will be very glad to be rid of him.

DSM5 link said:
Rex's not only a wanker, he's an obscurantist.
Lifes not so good sometimes...

By the way obscurantist is a pretty fair word for a non-wanker to use!

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4