1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shark Defence Gone West!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Canteen Worker, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Can't believe what has gone wrong with the Shark's defence. Tigers made it look second rate. Looked like Manly's defence last year.

Great opportunity for Manly to get a further skip on the teams chasing, especially if the Drags could beat the Cowboys (which is unlikely!)

2. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If results go our way (we win, parra and drags lose,) we'll open up a 4 point lead on the rest of the field. Crayzee. How's Canberra CW? I hear their internet cafe's are first class.

3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I can't say I am too impressed with the Tiges. Tipped them the last two weeks and finally gave up and they cruise to a victory. The Sharks have fallen to pieces and were very ordinary.

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    in the last 3 weeks they have conceeded comething like 124 points

they will follow canberra down the table

5. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    ive been saying it for ages.. Sharks will be lucky to make the 8

Ever since the brookie game.. i havent rated them. They have been lucky to play teams out of form or with injuries.

6. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Sadly I haven't got there yet. Daughter 1 has had to have her appendix out down there so my better half left me behind to play soccer (may cost me a lot as I didn't drop everything to go down!!!!)

Am catching a bus from Central tonight at 6 pm. Almost close enough to go and watch the Seags but that would finish things off!!!!

Go Manly!

Canberra is cold, wet and revolting and the Calvary Hospital at Belconnen might be the best place to be!!!!! 8| 8|

7. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did you watch their match against the Cowboys? They were superb. On the back of a pretty decent forward pack and Kimmorley's kicking game, they are a very competent team. Their backline is not too shabby either.

8. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our defense must have flown South for the winter.

9. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    lets hope it flew north, and stopped after about 25 ks!

10. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    Did you watch their match against the Cowboys? They were superb. On the back of a pretty decent forward pack and Kimmorley's kicking game, they are a very competent team. Their backline is not too shabby either.

[/quote]

Cowboys off night ;) :violin: