Shane Shackleton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
Are we still after him ? He's putting in a good performance for the riff, would be a great pick up at the right price ! If by chance we do get him we may have too many forwards:

8. King
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Chee kam
13. Stewart

14. Buhrer
15. Faoso
16. Rose
17. Galavou

18. Sao
19. Shackleton
20. Robinson
22. Cunningham

And more !!!

He just went over, didnt he, from Wenty....Thought he had signed for a while,,,......could be wrong

bennyeagle said:
Are we still after him ? He's putting in a good performance for the riff, would be a great pick up at the right price ! If by chance we do get him we may have too many forwards:

8. King
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Chee kam
13. Stewart

14. Buhrer
15. Faoso
16. Rose
17. Galavou

18. Sao
19. Shackleton
20. Robinson
22. Cunningham

And more !!!

You never have enough forwards

Watched Chee Kam play today against the Sharks. No way is he ready for 1st grade. Still a lot more improvement and growing to come. I think he needs to learn the systems and culture first. If I was coach I would give him a bit of time.

Chee-Kam & Sao wont be playing first grade next year. They will need a year more of development.

Shackleton has already signed elsewhere for next season

Didn't know Tim was off to parra, I was also under the impression that the shack had only signed till the end of the season, same scenario as faoso ?

mickqld said:
Chee-Kam & Sao wont be playing first grade next year. They will need a year more of development.

I think both will taste First Grade next year.

That said i see it being later in the year off the bench or around Origin.

But i agree 2014 will be their year

Daniel said:

When was that announced Phil Gould said on twitter 3 weeks ago he's signed to penrith for the rest of the season and is playing for his future.

Cameron said:
Daniel said:

When was that announced Phil Gould said on twitter 3 weeks ago he's signed to penrith for the rest of the season and is playing for his future.

Was announced not long ago

Cameron said:
bennyeagle said:

8. King
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Chee kam
13. Stewart

14. Bohrer
15. Faoso
16. Rose
17. Galavou

18. Sao
19. Shackleton
20. Robinson
22. Cunningham

And more !!!

You never have enough forwards

Good call but, I'd be a little worried about our depth in both the forwards and backs.

In the forwards we are reportedly losing Mauro (possibly UK), Robinson, Lussick, Harrison (All Parra) plus also (the possibility of a disgruntled) Cunningham (currently upset with his bench spot for a rep prop last year in NSW cup), Stromquist (with his future unable to be confirmed as another post had him sign for 2 years which I hope is right. Another had him at the dogs. Another said that numerous team were circling. The last two options I hope are wrong.) and Palou struggling for the past few years, being a bench option at best. In the gains category is Fao'so, Sao, Chee-Kam with two of the three to even play footy above the 20's levee (also remembering Trba is in the same boat, so I'm not counting him) So in my count thats possible 5 out going (POSSIBLY) and 3 incoming.

In the backs The losses of aren't as bad I think? With Oldfield and Whare leaving, hopefully we are able to gain some replacements soon either outside the club or through a couple of promising 20's. Anyone one with more info on the backs, gains and losses I would very much welcome there input. In saying that any info on players contracts i.e.. Cunningham Stromquist and Palou or info on possible moves as well would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel said:
Cameron said:
Daniel said:

Was announced not long ago

Who with Dan ? I went over to the panthers site and couldn't find where they had signed him beyond this year. Is he going to England.

As far as my searches can uncover he's only signed to the panthers for the remainder of the season.

After than hes a free man at this stage.

fLIP said:
As far as my searches can uncover he's only signed to the panthers for the remainder of the season.

After than hes a free man at this stage.

That's what I thought

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4