Shane Shackelton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can see why we're trying to get the Shack.
To keep Foran we'll have to lose Kite.
So sign a good cheap prop and the Shack certainly ticks those boxes

I thought this year was going to be big Georgies year to really shine. I think it still will happen and maybe this stuff thats going on with him will get him really revved up because a lot of us have not lost confidence in George.....give it your best shot Georgie.

wouldn't have complained about that pick up, especially on 2nd tier deal, would've been out to prove a point. Unfortunately from the albeit limited footage i've seen from George this year, he hasn't been showing the spark he has in the past. Love to see him get back his mojo and force his way back into the team, but i daresay he'll be in another teams colours next year. a few usually reliable locals out here in penrith have said they are putting on a bit of chase for him.

What the Shackleton second teir approach shows is that Manly's recruitment team is on the ball, looking for players 'on the cheap'. You can bet that Shackleton would improve playing for Manly.
I'm sorry he wasn't released, but I applaud the 'raid'.
I hope a club with lots of money goes after Kasiano, who looks a terrific prospect. I'd love a poacher to poach him from the Poachers.

In that RLW article George says he is 5kg lighter than last season

I like this quote and attitude from him

"I've had informal questions asked by rival clubs but I have just brushed them away; I want to win back my spot at Manly - i still love the place and believe I have what it takes to help the club"

Give him a run Tooves

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
a few usually reliable locals out here in penrith have said they are putting on a bit of chase for him.

That could well be true. Those black strips can appear to be very slimming.

Also, it just goes to show that while some in this forum were working themselves into a lather about the Foran yes or no, and as if the club was solely focused on negotiating his contract, the club was always acting on that and many other retention/recruitment deals also.

Always more going on that whats talked about in the press.

Jatz Crackers said:

No there isn't, I read on Silvertails that it was one contract at a time.

Lucky I got all the brains Bra :)

Jatz Crackers said:
Also, it just goes to show that while some in this forum were working themselves into a lather about the Foran yes or no, and as if the club was solely focused on negotiating his contract, the club was always acting on that and many other retention/recruitment deals also.

There was some muppet stating that we should be kept up to date with all the latest developments in contract negotiations.

Jatz Crackers said:
We have such smart parents.

Shame they are as ugly as a hatful :)

And Garts I don't know what the collective noun is for muppets but thats what we had in here during the week.

A kermit of Muppets perhaps...

Sign the shack. He would be like the Shane we last bought. He did well for us after struggling with another club for a while.

Fro said:
Jatz Crackers said:
We have such smart parents.

Shame they are as ugly as a hatful :)

And Garts I don't know what the collective noun is for muppets but thats what we had in here during the week.

A kermit of Muppets perhaps...

The official collective noun is a merkin of muppets.

Shack goes good. And he's a funny bastard..anyone seen his impersonations on the footy shows? :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4