Shane "Jye Mullane" Neumann

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Shane "Jye Mullane" Neumann

Have got to say that that effort tonight made was so bad i almost didnt want to comment on his performance, but we have a new worse performance ever.

The dude couldn't catch herpes in a Thai brothel, I honestly feel sorry for the guy, his contract has just been torn up and his future in the NRL is probably as positive as Mark Shipways.

But he cost us that game, sure he didn't let the 2 tries in but they came off the back off Neuman errors, he dropped absolute sitters of balls on the 5th that lead to repeat sets with an already tired defensive line.

He tried hard but he has shown he is a park footy player, because he isn't a reserve grader, I would hate him waiting in the shadows to back up anyone.

I don't know what I want to call him but Neuman has carved himselves in Manly fans minds for a long time to come....I wonder how Mullane feels about losing his crown

Re: Shane "Jye Mullane" Neumann

newman1.jpg

If he ever plays 1st grade again I will walk naked to Dubbo to say hello to Matabele

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

I think you may have given him a nickname....Seinfeild

"Hello Neumann"

IMO worse than Mullane. Mullane played with 2 bad knees in a crap team. Whats Neumann's excuse?

byso link said:
\"Hello Neumann\"

IMO worse than Mullane. Mullane played with 2 bad knees in a crap team. Whats Neumann's excuse?

2 bad hands and no skill

byso link said:
\"Hello Neumann\"

Whats Neumann's excuse?

1. He was drunk
2. He's blind
3. He supports Penrith (Possible if you remember the last time he played against them)
4. He thought the ball had aids
5. He had his Period
6. It was past his bed time
7. He put money on Manly to get the spoon

Neumann is CRAP,absolute crap,i do feel sorry for him but he lost us that game enough said.

Dan link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=179895.msg216114#msg216114 date=1238409653]
\"Hello Neumann\"

2 bad hands and no skill
[/quote]

LOL, you get an applaud for the Dan

The KE call of the year

Neumann plays this Sunday, bags a double and is close to our best

You heard it here 1st !!

I agree he wasn't up to speed but gee I hope he doesn't read this forum, probably would scar him for life if he did!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I agree he wasn't up to speed but gee I hope he doesn't read this forum, probably would scar him for life if he did!!

I am not that morally equipped to say i am not open to bribes and dollars to make me speak in a positive tone

Leanne says give the guy a go. I have now banned her from talking about football

Fluffy link said:
What is he - our 4th pick for the wing and it shows

Robbo, Williams, Bani, Suniula, Nueman

I would still take Bani over Williams

Noone has mentioned that he is slow yet.  Leg speed and brain power.

Matabele link said:

His speed was possibly the last thing on my list of things that worried me about him

Dan link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179895.msg216157#msg216157 date=1238411275]

His speed was possibly the last thing on my list of things that worried me about him
[/quote]  A couple of times he was in space and was closed down sooner than a brothel in an Amish community. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179895.msg216163#msg216163 date=1238411524]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179895.msg216157#msg216157 date=1238411275]

[/quote]  A couple of times he was in space and was closed down sooner than a brothel in an Amish community. 
[/quote]

or an intellectual discussion in a Queensland Pub

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4