shane hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Dan said:
I get facebook messages as well as SMS from my friends back home (that's like 1 message :( )

I get all manner of notifications from people, if I don't watch it live I go into radio silence, no social media and be very careful about what I red elsewhere, luckily today I have been in Tender hell (I.e. Written in Dutch, translate to English, respond, translate back to Dutch) so was able to just switch off everything though I had to phone home and tell my wife I didn't know the score and not to tell me

I know what you mean, because i am not on the facebook/twitter privacy violators.....It's like my friends look at emails and scratch their heads like it's some alien graffiti. either I was or they are bastards!

You can still type your friends into facebook (that's how i know what you're wearing) but alas...no responses! Should tell them I am rich!

Amazing effort to get your wife not to blab!

I go with the total blackout as well. People just cant help themselves.

But unlike you (I'm guessing), I can be a bit of a hermit if a want and don't need to go to an office, etc.

The wife came through with pizza and beer too, tomorrow is a public holiday here...
Still she could have dealt with the little dudette too and let me watch in peace, but I guess we can't have it all.

Still I'd prefer to be watching it with mates like @Ryan or @snoweagle.....even the likes of @clontaago....I think I'll take game 2 off work and watch it with my expat manly sea eagles friend

Hayne should not be allowed within 100km of a footy field. The fact that he is considered one of the top NRL refs is the greatest mystery in sport.

globaleagle said:
it was pretty bad. also around the 51st min when hayne made that big break....no one...i mean no one saw jennings being held back?

I certainly saw that. Should have been a sin bin against the Qld player.

Nice! we had home made pizza last night, so I got to eat leftovers whislt the game was on. Cold pizza for brekkie! mmmmmmmm

And as most of us didn't make your cool list....guess I wont surprise you by showing up on your doorstep for game 2/3!

Happy ascension day tomorrow! If you're not a believer...go to work!

mmmdl said:
globaleagle said:
it was pretty bad. also around the 51st min when hayne made that big break....no one...i mean no one saw jennings being held back?

I certainly saw that. Should have been a sin bin against the Qld player.

Glad to see it wasn't just me!

globaleagle said:
Nice! we had home made pizza last night, so I got to eat leftovers whislt the game was on. Cold pizza for brekkie! mmmmmmmm

And as most of us didn't make your cool list....guess I wont surprise you by showing up on your doorstep for game 2/3!

Happy ascension day tomorrow! If you're not a believer...go to work!

Happy to have ya champ!

Get yourself to amsterdam and I'll meet you at the airport wearing my manly jersey, unfortunately it will be with public transport, unless I can convince Mikey that driving there is a great idea. We have a couch you can crash on.

I don't mind couches! And the better half sleeps happily on the floor!

She gets spoilt with all that business class travel*

*yeah right! **

** Thanks!

globaleagle said:

*yeah right! **

** Thanks!

I should warn you that visitors are baby sitters

Dan said:
globaleagle said:

*yeah right! **

** Thanks!

I should warn you that visitors are baby sitters

lol. we're used to that. The family throw their kids at the better half all claiming that it's "good practise."

We can only dream that this could happen to Hayne

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/you-blew-it-shayne/

That is spot-on @Frogz

Hayne tried hard to massage the popular result yet again up there!

NSW won despite all that...Which was the right result...The fans AND the players deserve a lot better though.

Hey. Go easy on Shane Hayne.

He only just realized the error of his ways in the GF last year & tried to make it up by favouring the team in maroon.

It's all very well us all pointing out the obvious about SHayne to each other, but the media do it as well and still the NRL don't listen. The way things are headed, he will be Reffng the GF as well this year.
Almost certain Manly will be there on GF day this year. It will be a repeat of last year. Give him the opportunity and he'll will make 11 more anti-Manly decisions to hand the title to whomever we are playing.
We must do something about this now. I'm thinking we start some kind of petition, send it in when we have 15000 signatures. Would this work ? Or we all agree to send in emails to the NRL listing all his blunders. URLs to watch them attached and all. If they get hundreds or thousands of these emails, surely it must have some effect.

Shayne Hayne is a blight on Rugby League AND HE MUST BE STOPPED.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
It's all very well us all pointing out the obvious about SHayne to each other, but the media do it as well and still the NRL don't listen. The way things are headed, he will be Reffng the GF as well this year.
Almost certain Manly will be there on GF day this year. It will be a repeat of last year. Give him the opportunity and he'll will make 11 more anti-Manly decisions to hand the title to whomever we are playing.
We must do something about this now. I'm thinking we start some kind of petition, send it in when we have 15000 signatures. Would this work ? Or we all agree to send in emails to the NRL listing all his blunders. URLs to watch them attached and all. If they get hundreds or thousands of these emails, surely it must have some effect.

Count me in for the petition, where do I sign?

EagleFromMay1967 said:

It would eventually get to Greenberg, who would promptly deny seeing it and then ensure Shayne is appointed as the GF ref knowing it would almost certainly result in a Manly loss.

A Manly fan will never achieve anything with the NRL while that muppet is in charge.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
RiverEagle said:
Who is the ''head'' of referees this year, BTW?
A blind, stubborn ostrich, with his head buried deep in the sand @ Bondi. :mad:

Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7