shane hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he overruled the other ref a couple of times when he wasn't in as good of a position, what's with that?

Think he was born in Victoria. Signed a deal with the Roosters and Qld to subsidize living expenses in Sydney. ; )

God said:
he overruled the other ref a couple of times when he wasn't in as good of a position, what's with that?

Exactly this point God.

And one instance where he overruled the pocket ref in the first half restarted a QLD surge, that soon led to points.

I didn't think he could over-rule in certain situations... But it is Shame ''megalomaniac'' Hayne we're referring to here!

Add the usual get-squares and clangers, esp in the final 20 minutes, and we got just what we expect from him.

NSW won despite the Hayne-factor.

And he's regarded as our ''best'' ref now...

The Insomniac said:
Is he a queenslander ??? Did everything he could to get them over the line in the last 10 minutes. Reminded me of the grand final. He had a shocker.

I've been calling him The Echidna as he is such a pr@ck - but it turns out he is The Grasshopper :dodgy:

Surely the NRL will give the SOO to Badger after his inept performance under pressure. Still can't get my head around the Hodges dropped ball which resulted in his calling for a GI play the ball :huh:

Yep HM.

FoxSportsNews Overnight have shown just a few blunders already, including an early QLD knock on from a cross-field bomb (gave em the feed).
The kick into Hodkinson's stationary arm, that ricocheted backwards (gave em the feed).

And the Hodges one you mention too.
That was park footy stuff...and that's just about an insult to park footy.

The rule is clear there; and it should've been a NSW scrum anyway for the drop (not their play the ball).

Badger would be no worse; even Henry ''Piranah'' maybe......Bet Hayne remains!

it was pretty bad. also around the 51st min when hayne made that big break....no one...i mean no one saw jennings being held back?

Hayne gave QLD a crucial penalty (against Reynolds) for changing his line to block Thurston as he chased his own kick through...

Half a dozen times AT LEAST QLD defenders changed their lines to surround Slater or their wingers like Stonehenge! Not even looking at the ball, just blatantly blocking the chase.

Not one penalty for that all night.

Dan said:
This is the reason the 2 ref system is terrible it is inconsistent and ruins the flow

I agree sleepy Dan...there was one point where 1 ref was yelling milking milking milking at a qld player....the hayne penalised merrin for laying in the tackle!

globaleagle said:
Dan said:
This is the reason the 2 ref system is terrible it is inconsistent and ruins the flow

I agree sleepy Dan...there was one point where 1 ref was yelling milking milking milking at a qld player....the hayne penalised merrin for laying in the tackle!

The very least they could do would be to come up with a milking hand signal

Yeah I remember it too global

It was Hodges holding Merrin down on top of him; clearly by the guernsey.

Hayne overruled the pocket-ref there.

RiverEagle said:
Yeah I remember it too global

It was Hodges holding Merrin down on top of him; clearly by the guernsey.

Hayne overruled the pocket-ref there.

YOu should remember it RE, it was less than 24 hours ago!!!!!

ah hahahahha lololollerskates.

lollerskates.jpg

I remember yelling at the tv and it was only an hour ago, though I was also yelling at little miss to go to bed

Dan said:
I remember yelling at the tv and it was only an hour ago, though I was also yelling at little miss to go to bed

Lieutenant Dan, do you get a whole load of expats (friends) emailing you the results? Or other such b/s emails titled - "great game you should watch it!"

?

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

Lieutenant Dan, do you get a whole load of expats (friends) emailing you the results? Or other such b/s emails titled - "great game you should watch it!"

?
I get facebook messages as well as SMS from my friends back home (that's like 1 message :( )

I get all manner of notifications from people, if I don't watch it live I go into radio silence, no social media and be very careful about what I red elsewhere, luckily today I have been in Tender hell (I.e. Written in Dutch, translate to English, respond, translate back to Dutch) so was able to just switch off everything though I had to phone home and tell my wife I didn't know the score and not to tell me

Dan said:
I get facebook messages as well as SMS from my friends back home (that's like 1 message :( )

I get all manner of notifications from people, if I don't watch it live I go into radio silence, no social media and be very careful about what I red elsewhere, luckily today I have been in Tender hell (I.e. Written in Dutch, translate to English, respond, translate back to Dutch) so was able to just switch off everything though I had to phone home and tell my wife I didn't know the score and not to tell me

I know what you mean, because i am not on the facebook/twitter privacy violators.....It's like my friends look at emails and scratch their heads like it's some alien graffiti. either I was or they are bastards!

You can still type your friends into facebook (that's how i know what you're wearing) but alas...no responses! Should tell them I am rich!

Amazing effort to get your wife not to blab!

I go with the total blackout as well. People just cant help themselves.

But unlike you (I'm guessing), I can be a bit of a hermit if a want and don't need to go to an office, etc.

Hayne did everything he could to get the toads over the line. The last knock on call especially was very cruel.

I think one ref can handle it, the game needs to be decided by the players actions and not bent officials!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4