SGI Coach Steve Price

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phantar

Bencher
I was watching both Steve and Syria's President Bashar al-Assad on TV tonight. Couldn't help but note that they look like long lost brothers!

I was watching both Steve and Syria's President Bashar al-Assad on TV tonight. Couldn't help but note that they look like long lost brothers!

Phantar said:

Would be more believable if Price was coaching the dogs, <edit: keep it respectable Mick>

Phantar said:

Would be more believable if Price was coaching the dogs, <edit: keep it respectable Mick>

mickqld said:
Phantar said:

Would be more believable if Price was coaching the dogs, <edited>.

c'mon mate, too far

mickqld said:
Phantar said:

Would be more believable if Price was coaching the dogs, <edited>.

c'mon mate, too far

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4