SG Ball / Harold Matthews squads & draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well may
Don't tell me I'm 'rubbishing' young kids when clearly stating an objective fact about his game. Then you go 'rubbishing' Nicho Hynes yourself by saying he didn't do anything. Read the full post - it clearly says he had a shocker by dropping the ball twice, but that I hope he ends up developing as well as our other junior halves.
well maybe you could have mentioned something positive but you obviously don't see them things. Glass half empty. And nicho was good for 15 just didn't do much after that's all .

Bingo. They don't don't have a bond and that's a huge problem. But that's what happens when you bring in your Fairfield team that play amongst themselves, make some of your relatives support staff, replace locals with outsiders two weeks before the comp and make your son captain. Overall Hopoate is a decent coach but he must get these kid to find a common cause.
Bingo. They don't don't have a bond and that's a huge problem. But that's what happens when you bring in your Fairfield team that play amongst themselves, make some of your relatives support staff, replace locals with outsiders two weeks before the comp and make your son captain. Overall Hopoate is a decent coach but he must get these kid to find a common cause.
it was a great example of how not to build a team

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4