SG Ball - 2015 Week Three Finals Team List, Info & Result etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wonderful effort by the team and great results all year. Looking forward to hearing a match report from someone there.

Not the result we wanted but to get beat in Golden Point no disgrace and would rate a great achievement for Chad in his first year in coaching a rep team

A great season from the kids and they should focus on the positives from a season that saw them so close to a GF. Nobody talks about our junior reps for business ends of the season, so to knock out highly fancied Canberra and push Souths this far, is no mean feat.

It can only set us up well for the next season, with a surge of talent into an already blossoming U20s as well.

Congrats to the boys and I wish you all the best in your future careers... with Manly, of course. :)

• 6 May 2015
  • Manly Daily
  • Jon Geddes
Semi-final heartbreak

SEA EAGLES’ SG BALL SIDE LOSES IN EXTRA TIME
COACH Chad Randall said a few tears were shed in the dressing room after the gallant Sea Eagles SG Ball side lost its semi-final to South Sydney 14-10 in golden point extra time at St Marys Stadium on Saturday.

getimage.aspx
Powerhouse Sea Eagles back John Hopoate junior on the charge (above) and (right) Brad Areneiil and Elia Faatui combine to stop a Rabbitoh rival.
“We were up 10-4 with 15 minutes left and the belief was that we could go all the way,” Randall said.

Souths drew level at 10-all and crossed for the winning try in extra time on a field drenched in water.

“That’s why it was heartbreaking,” Randall said.

But that loss cannot detract from what has been an outstanding season for the young Manly side, who most rivals did not rate as a serious threat at the start of the competition.

“The plan from day one was to build a culture where we believed we could win and I think that’s what we did,” Randall said.

Billy Bainbridge, Elia Faatui, Luke Polselli, Cade Cust, Brad Parker and John Hopoate junior were standouts during the season.

And with those players coming through the ranks, the future of the Sea Eagles looks bright.

Randall deserves a lot of credit for the success of the team in his first year in charge. “I really enjoyed it and look forward to staying involved,” the former Sea Eagles forward said.

How old are the SG Ball kids....Hoppa jr already looks as big as his dad.

Harold Matthew is under 16 so the SG kids must be under 18

This is the John Hopoate that we want. He is often talked about in DY cafes as being more talented than even Will was.:)

Harold Matthew is under 16 so the SG kids must be under 18

This is the John Hopoate that we want. He is often talked about in DY cafes as being more talented than even Will was.:)
Thanks for that...I didn't know he was so highly rated.
He's a big unit for a 17yo...any idea what position he plays ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6