Sezer signs with Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who would that be? Only maloney and Carney would be an upgrade of any halves that are still off contract.

Strong rumours that 6. Norman 7. DCE will be the halves pairing next year for the Titans so I'd say we're definitely a shot for Elgey

Sezer was the one I thought would be good for us as he is already first grade ready NOW. In our predicament you would have thought he was an option and is an old Sydney boy. So either we didn't try to recruit him or we are now below Canberra in the pecking order.

Super !!

Will be interesting to see what happens with Elgey if we do sign him. I wonder if the Tits will drop him back to u20's and just play Mortimer. Having him get a year in first grade under his belt before coming would be ideal.

We will know soon if we have Elgey. Sezer is a decent player and canberra have the cap to make him an attractive offer. Be interesting who we end up with.

I'll actually cry with laughter if we end up with Sandow.

Seen a lot of Sezer in Q cup before the Titans promoted him and the NRL of course.Good kicking game and that is it.I hope we weren't chasing him and the Raiders at 500k will regret this for a long time.

Seen a lot of Sezer in Q cup before the Titans promoted him and the NRL of course.Good kicking game and that is it.I hope we weren't chasing him and the Raiders at 500k will regret this for a long time.
Sezer's manager said we didn't make any offer so I would say it was just media talk again

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4