Sezer on report for.....swearing!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
FIRST, they rubbed out the shoulder charge.

Soon after, the punch.

And now NRL officialdom is looking to eliminate ... wait for it ... swearing.

Yes, really.

A crackdown on c-bombs.

story-fni3grk4-1227385357187

One officially launched at Leichhardt Oval — of all %$&*% places — when Gold Coast No. 6 Aidan Sezer was put on report for spraying Wests Tigers opposite Mitchell Moses.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e-mitchell-moses/story-fni3grk4-1227385357187

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...e-mitchell-moses/story-e6frf3xc-1227385357187

:swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::brokenheart:

"Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" Moses obviously deserved it. Young pup playing with the big boys and thinks he has to prove it in other ways apart from his footy. A good player and will get better, a couple of decades ago, he would have been bashed out of the game.

Tut Tut Sezer, how bloody pedantic the NRL has become, maybe as a revenue raiser there needs to be a swear box at every fixture and for every expletive said by a frustrated player they are forced to put a one dollar coin in this box. There you go Greenturd a fund for the referees benevolent society!

Well instead of saying ''you think you're a tough c*** bro' he could have said 'so you think you can dance?' And declared an on field dance off.

Last edited:
Greenberg and Smith have got to go. Bring back Arko and Quale. This pansy sh*t would not have happened in their day. God the modern game has just gone completely woosey. No punching, so guys instead do an open palm slap to the face (footballers slapping?!). Now guys are getting cited for use of the word c*nt. The C word is through and through australian. Greenberg and Smith are tarnishing our great game beyond repair

First they ban the shoulder charge.

Then punching is outlawed.

Then we have coaches banned from complaining about the refs in press conferences. This led to Des labelling them Voldemorts and later caused Ricky Stuart to walk out on a press conference for fear that he would cop a $10,000 fine.

Now players can't even give each other verbal sprays without getting put on report.

What the hell is going on with this game?

The NRL is set to introduce new rules that require players of opposing teams to sit together at the of the game with a psychologist and work out their differences.

It is hoped that this will lead to everyone getting along on the field.

The NRL has been dealing with an pandamic of tackling on field, which they hope will be eradicated under the new rules. Failing that the NRL is looking to introduce a ban on tackling in the sport in 2017.

:think:

I'm actually ok with it. I don't want 10 year old kids to think it's ok to be misogynist. And let's face it, we know what this worst if all swear words is calling someone.
Off ya go .... Call me names.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7